• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Some People in the MRT never shower in the Morning!?!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took an early morning MRT train today to go marketing...

Yucks, the Ah Tiong couple next to me stinks and so do the Ah Nehs! :mad:

Wtf! Why don't these people shower in the morning!!! :mad:

I asked my boyfriend who was beside me the same question just now and he says that usually China people and India people don't shower in morning. They only shower in evening!!!

Anyway, I shower in the morning because it really wakes me up, and provides me with this nice mindless routine during which I can think about my day. It also keeps my hair from looking strange.

I just cannot understand these Chinese and Indian preference for the evening shower only! For goodness sake, we are in the Tropics!!!

Well, I shower in the morning and evening.... AND I DO NOT SMELL IN THE MRT AND IRRITATE FELLOW PASSENGERS WITH MY ODOUR!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Can I shower with you in the morning? :biggrin::biggrin:

I love morning showers together.... hehehehe.... :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to look at it from their side. Water is expensive in Spore & if they take an extra shower a day, it would add up to an extra 365 showers per year

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In such a hot cuntry like sinkieland....it's almost compulsory to shower at least twice a day unless you are living inside a fully aircon cocoon.....dun understand why some people cannot even have such basic personal hygiene.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

I asked my boyfriend who was beside me the same question just now and he says that usually China people and India people don't shower in morning. They only shower in evening!!!

Anyway, I shower in the morning because it really wakes me up, and provides me with this nice mindless routine during which I can think about my day. It also keeps my hair from looking strange.

I just cannot understand these Chinese and Indian preference for the evening shower only! For goodness sake, we are in the Tropics!!!

Well, I shower in the morning and evening.... AND I DO NOT SMELL IN THE MRT AND IRRITATE FELLOW PASSENGERS WITH MY ODOUR!
U a bayi singh

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no one stops you from having your golden shower in the mrt in the morning. :p

image.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bladder control problems?

Happens to ah mahs and ah peks all the time.

As for me I haven't shower last night because I came back home late after a function. I mostly shower at night too!

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a Ah neh?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In such a hot cuntry like sinkieland....it's almost compulsory to shower at least twice a day unless you are living inside a fully aircon cocoon.....dun understand why some people cannot even have such basic personal hygiene.

on very hot days, three times, just to cool down and freshen up from heat and humidity,

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who have BOs are more down to earth. They dun put damaging and toxic chemicals on their body.