• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is more the people's man?Kim jong un or LHL?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recently a singapore citizen by the name of Maa chee hong spoke of his uncontained joy and adoration when he was invited to visit LHL.he spoke of LHL's amiable affability and simple down to earthness when speaking to the peasants.

however after watching this video,im convinced that Kim Jong Un is truly the most loved leader of the world,his great budhha smile and animal magnetism and his lack of aloofness and elitist attitude when interacting with the common folk shows that north korea is truly the best place to be.

[video=youtube;HUOROLyD1d8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUOROLyD1d8[/video]

Last edited:

KimJongUn

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brain washing very effective one. No Internet but Intranet. Internet are only for Elites. Still they are being monitored. Only local calls are allowed. No foreign sim cards. :biggrin:

And China is slowly converting their Internet to Intranet in the long term.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"definitely me, as i confront factory productivity issues, workers' morale and consumer demands in my lab coat sitting on my big fat arse."

image.jpg