• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly grad' auntie says students from lousy school shouldn't bother talking to her

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm from a lousy school in sg, but thanks to the pap and sg system, i'm able to excel in my early years in sg getting perfect scores in math, geography, english, mandarin, malay and science. but most important of all, i'm able to excel in my latter years at college and university levels, kicking the butts of all my american peers, thanks to the foundation of excellence established in sg during the early years, even though i'm from a lousy school. when i first attended primary school (it's no longer there as it's too lousy), i had no clue what's going on in school except for spiders, kites, kuti kuti, stealing a peek at teachers' upskirt, etc. it was the most shiok and memorable part of my life. but at the end of the 1st year, i won all top academic prizes except for chinese calligraphy, where i came in 2nd. despite the lousiness of the school, sg provides an excellent system for sinkies to compete on the world stage. it's up to sinkies to seize the opportunities no matter how "poor" the school is. pap is the best! :biggrin:

ps: and yes, my personal aptitude score in the nationwide test was 4321, in the top 99th percentile.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a fake video

cheapo auntie with shit kind of clothes try to earn $50 but her lousy acting gave her away.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poly diploma was worth a lot more money back in the day, by nowadays it's more like toilet paper. polys are full of ah nehs with fake qualifications,and ah sengs and mats now.

she want to compare herself with that, she will lose face. anyway. why post stomp article?? straits time pay you 90 cents each issit??

Actually in the beginning poly diploma was shit.....mainly for those who can't go to JC after their o levels.
Then somewhere in the late 80s and early 90s their status went up.....thanks to Tay Eng Soon.
Then after they build more polys standards back to shit again.
One thing I dun understand why they call themselves poly graduates......they think poly diploma is really tertiary education? It's only a technical diploma

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
met a sinkie couple in cupertino who have emigrated to the bay area since the 80s. they worked for fairchild in sg in the early 80s and were given options to relocate to the bay area in 84 as the semiconductor firm required their technical expertise, skills (but lower compensation), and work ethic to replace expensive and lazy american engineers and technicians. couples and young families were relocated, altogether 10 couples and families. the company provided educational and training benefits and all did continuing studies in u.s. universities to obtain their bachelors and masters while working. all have gone on to work for other chip, systems and tech companies, and are doing well. they now live accomplished and fulfilling lives in the bay area with kids going to universities. they all went to poly in sg. and their skill sets from poly are in machine coding, microprocessor application and programming, application specific integrated circuit design, memory and logic, etc., skill sets that are highly practical, useful, and sought-after in silicon valley, unlike the chobolan theory courses taught in nus in the 70s and 80s.

only dumbfucks in sg think a technical diploma is worth less than a chobolan "tertiary" degree in sg. :rolleyes: