• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's Poorest President' Stops His Car To Give Hitchhiker A Ride

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
n-JOSE-MUJICA-large570.jpg

Gerhald Acosta was looking for a ride on his way home from his job at a paper mill plant in southwestern Uruguay, earlier this month. He later explained in a Facebook post that though several cars passed him, an SUV with a government license plate pulled over, according to RT.com. Upon getting inside, Acosta realized that Uruguayan President Jose Mujica and his wife, Sen. Lucia Topolansky, were in the vehicle.

"I know this woman. It was Lucia, with Manuela the dog, and Pepe (Jose) in the front seat," Acosta told El Observador, according to Fox News Latino. "I couldn't believe it. The president was giving me a ride."

The president and his wife had been on their way to their residence when they picked Acosta up, according to El Observador. The hitchhiker said that Mujica was concerned about why Acosta, who had to return home unexpectedly, needed a ride.

Acosta said that though the ride was a brief one, he was moved by the couple's gesture.

"When I got out, I thanked them profusely because not everyone helps someone out on the road, and much less a president," he told El Observador.

While Mujica's decision to pick up the hitchhiker was a kind one, the leader is widely known for his acts of compassion. During a television interview in Montevideo last November, Mujica paused to give money to a man in need.

The leader has even been nicknamed "the world's poorest president," thanks to his decision to donate 90 percent of his salary to charity. When speaking about the money he actually keeps, Mujica told El Mundo, according to Univision's translation, "I do fine with that amount; I have to do fine because there are many Uruguayans who live with much less."

So what PAP fucktards and their useless sinkie President do?...Paying themselves millions and still disgrace the whole country.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on jiu hu kia. Our KFC President should learn from the 9 Kings in your country, live a simple, humble and honest lifestyle.

Fuck KFC and for those who voted for KFC and TJS. Thank you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should also fuck the retards who voted for tkl..he was the true vote spoiler...but the ultimate failure rest on kfc voters..
Spot on jiu hu kia. Our KFC President should learn from the 9 Kings in your country, live a simple, humble and honest lifestyle.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There isn't a single sinkie in the country who lives a simple, humble and honest lifestyle so why should the President be any different? :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

did you offer your mother's g-spot for your PAP master? you will get extra commission for that.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There isn't a single sinkie in the country who lives a simple, humble and honest lifestyle so why should the President be any different? :rolleyes:

Because netizens can say whatever they wish on the internet. Especially those foreign trash.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

I do!!! I have $1.70 breakfast ... just You Tiao and Kopi O... Not simple enuff? :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did you offer your mother's g-spot for your PAP master? you will get extra commission for that.

You mean your mother offer her old dry chee bye to the Ah Nehs from MIC for free? Have you figured out which stinking Ah Neh or dog is your real father??

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sinkieland, the subtle Lèse majesté still applicable. Lee would have give you a tight slap as he did to his elders if you ever attempt to flag down his entourage.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I live a simple, humble and honest life. But then again, who the fuck am I? Why would anyone care? I am a nobody. :p