• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snatch thief at People's Park Complex runs out of breath while fleeing

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm past 50 and I can easily pass IPPT.

"the proof is in the pudding"...show proof, easy to talk!..I would not even dare boast I could clear IPPT now, steal somebody's money & sprint?....most likely get caught too!. Even though I brisk walk 1 km whenever.. WHENEVER...that is alternative days, when the body & mind is in sync...

:rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Burmese twit will no doubt say
Ang Moh are the bestest!

A dramatic photo captured the moment on Friday when a Brooklyn mugging victim became a crime fighter — as she busted the punk who allegedly snatched her cellphone and held him in a bear hug for the cops.

Clara Vondrich, 36, was taking a business phone call while standing in front of a Williamsburg coffee shop on South Third Street at 1:20 p.m. when the teen approached her with two pals.

The 13-year-old, whose name is being withheld by The Post because he is a minor, allegedly pushed her from behind, nearly knocking her to the ground.

He ripped the phone from her hand and fled, said Vondrich and police sources.

“I was all disoriented,” Vondrich told The Post. “My headphones almost came off.

“I looked up and I saw him running with my phone.”

Wearing a pair of thick wedges and a sundress, Vondrich chased after him.

Hot on the kid’s heels, she pleaded with him to give the cellphone back.

“I was screaming the whole time, ‘Get that kid!’ ” Vondrich recalled. “I finally said, ‘Yo, I’ll give you $200 for that. Just stop.’ ”

Vondrich said the teen appeared to be out of shape and handed off the phone to his more nimble pal, who ran off.

But she kept after the slow boy, who was huffing and puffing down Wythe Avenue during the five-block chase.

The Wonder Woman grabbed hold of the teen at South Sixth Street and Wythe Avenue, wrapping her arms around his chest and pinning him against a car.

“He was so pudgy and was slowing down, so that’s why I caught up to him,” Vondrich said, adding she felt sorry for the kid.

“I don’t have it,” he repeatedly cried.

Vondrich, who works in advertising, held him for two minutes before cops arrived.

The boy was cuffed and taken to the 90th Precinct station house, where he was expected to be charged with grand larceny, sources said.

When reached at her home, the boy’s mom chided Vondrich for grabbing her son.

“She has her hands all over him,” she said when she saw photos of the bust. “Why is she touching him like that?”

“He’s a very good boy,” the mother added. “He’s just been hanging out with the wrong crowd. I told him he has to stop hanging out with those boys.”

http://nypost.com/2014/08/16/woman-bearhugs-alleged-phone-thief-after-five-block-chase/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the day come just get accomplices. Each of you just remember tovrun 30m n pass the baton to the next. First leg is important you take that honor