• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real reason Kee Chiu leaving Ministar's post

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kee Chiu latest ?

The mistress should have demanded 30m instead of accepting the 30k to shut her gap.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heard rumours in kopitiam that Kee Chiu did a Michael Palmer ? True ?

Impossible. Kee Chiu does not have half the looks, 10% of MP's personality, ZERO % of style.
Look at his fugging baggy pants from the 1940s and he can't even style his hair properly.
And let's not even talk about the way he swings his bolls when he dances on stage.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Impossible. Kee Chiu does not have half the looks, 10% of MP's personality, ZERO % of style.
Look at his fugging baggy pants from the 1940s and he can't even style his hair properly.
And let's not even talk about the way he swings his bolls when he dances on stage.

Its probable as looks is not important for men; more critically on charm , money and time for these situation.

What is unlikely in for Hands Up is personal time and privacy; most ministars lacks.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
(For the past few days I haven't been able to be online due to a snowfall and for that reason haven't been able to bring you some juicy news regarding Kee Chiu's reason for leaving the ministry.)

Here's what a little bird from the West told me:

- Kee Chiu's mistress is pregnant with his child
- his wife got to know about his adultery and his love-child. She threatens to expose his adultery to the public (no surprise there :smile:)
- Kee Chiu voluntarily informs LHL about it
- Kee Chiu's wife relents and agrees to keep the peace if the mistress emigrates to a foreign country
- To avoid scandalizing Sinkies further, LHL adopts a temporary measure by moving Kee Chiu to a non-ministerial position

Note: I've to go for dinner now. It's fast approaching 6pm over here.

He's still 2nd Minister in MINDEF. That's still power.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hannor but the real story must be when this monkey faced ccb pap plp general gets dropped from the next election lineup.....

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its probable as looks is not important for men; more critically on charm , money and time for these situation.

What is unlikely in for Hands Up is personal time and privacy; most ministars lacks.

Lots of privacy. Pressitutes here aren't like those in hk.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lots of privacy. Pressitutes here aren't like those in hk.

I am not refering to the paparazzi , all ministars has either one or more dogs in tow around the clock. How much can you stray with little to no window of opportunity.

its different from Palmer as he was not key appointment holder and has more opportunities.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true he is getting it off lightly cf to Michael Palmer...nice story.
It's up to you or anyone on this forum to believe what I wrote. I won't lose sleep over it :smile: The person who should lose sleep is Kee Chiu.

Michael Palmer's case is different. In Palmer's case, the boyfriend of Palmer's lover had all the incriminating evidence and was ready to expose their adultery to the whole world, to the detriment of the PAP.

In Kee Chiu's case, his wife agreed to keep silent and the peace provided his mistress emigrated to a foreign country and give birth to his love-child over there. (Sounds familiar to the Old Fart's case in which Gecko refused to acknowledge his love-child?)

Kee Chiu isn't the first person to commit adultery. Do you remember Goh Keng Swee, the virile old goat?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not refering to the paparazzi , all ministars has either one or more dogs in tow around the clock. How much can you stray with little to no window of opportunity.
Kee Chiu is NOT the Emperor a/k/a Prime Ministar or Prime Miniature. He does have his own private moments.

If your assumption is correct, please help Datuk Anwar Ibrahim clear his reputation. He was Deputy PM when he was accused by Dr M of sodomy.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men of wealth and power attract many CBs. Fact of life.
Very true. It goes to show that our species, homo sapiens, aren't very different from our cousins living in the jungles of Africa and Southeast Asia.

We just have to look at the case of Rupert Murdoch and Wendy Deng, that PRC bitch.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i more interested to know what the other guy has on wicked lim that says can pull him down. till now. got thunder no rain.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its different from Palmer as he was not key appointment holder and has more opportunities.

Speaker of parliament is not key appointment holder?