• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real reason Kee Chiu leaving Ministar's post

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
(For the past few days I haven't been able to be online due to a snowfall and for that reason haven't been able to bring you some juicy news regarding Kee Chiu's reason for leaving the ministry.)

Here's what a little bird from the West told me:

- Kee Chiu's mistress is pregnant with his child
- his wife got to know about his adultery and his love-child. She threatens to expose his adultery to the public (no surprise there :smile:)
- Kee Chiu voluntarily informs LHL about it
- Kee Chiu's wife relents and agrees to keep the peace if the mistress emigrates to a foreign country
- To avoid scandalizing Sinkies further, LHL adopts a temporary measure by moving Kee Chiu to a non-ministerial position

Note: I've to go for dinner now. It's fast approaching 6pm over here.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
(For the past few days I haven't been able to be online due to a snowfall and for that reason haven't been able to bring you some juicy news regarding Kee Chiu's reason for leaving the ministry.)

- his wife got to know about his adultery and his love-child. She threatens to expose his adultery to the public (no surprise there :smile:)
- Kee Chiu's wife relents and agrees to keep the peace if the mistress emigrates to a foreign country
- To avoid scandalizing Sinkies further, LHL adopts a temporary measure by moving Kee Chiu to a non-ministerial position

If this is true he is getting it off lightly cf to Michael Palmer...nice story.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's a lie. PAPists take vows of celibacy and give up sex for life. You can see this in their grim faces and love of hard truths.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did ah chan father fucked his mother then left him fatherless too?
That news not true, sounded too lee hsien yang and ah chan boyscout look, dont look happening sort. If its true and ah chan becomes pm of sinkieland, his bastard son can come back sg through meritocracy whether he has same surname or not and becomes next pm.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu's wife is behind him whole heartedly and think he has done alright but most definitely not a challenge to the famiLEE. Chief of tripartite sham with special responsibilities for droughts and comedies is the right job for such a rare talent! Did I mention integrity?

[video=youtube;2FpilK9XRBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FpilK9XRBo[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least his sperm are not swimming in circles. it's a blessing that pap men are heterosexual, virile, have healthy sperm, fuck women in the cheebye and not doggie them in the asshole. always look at the bright side. :wink:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu's wife is behind him whole heartedly and think he has done alright but most definitely not a challenge to the famiLEE. Chief of tripartite sham with special responsibilities for droughts and comedies is the right job for such a rare talent! Did I mention integrity?

If ah chan is related to familee by blood, he will still be pm no matter what. If not, than tan chuan jinx has a chance.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a lie. PAPists take vows of celibacy and give up sex for life. You can see this in their grim faces and love of hard truths.

only stupid pple will hold them to their vow. look at the I-will-restore-CPF and follow everyone is happy with lower CPF so no need to restore excuses. like they say, oly dead man dont lie.

if PAPzi want to prove it, chop off the cock. afterall we r in imperialist world and these fake eunuch should perform their true role then mere kowtow service.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good evening Dey . Hurry , the Q is building up for your story Dey .

60 folks waiting Dey ...:biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a lie. ..papist r eunuchs to the Familee. .n their so called wives r just fronts to keep up appearances. They already got the big snipped. ..look at the Prime Eunuch Pinky...he leads by example.

Th
at's a lie. PAPists take vows of celibacy and give up sex for life. You can see this in their grim faces and love of hard truths.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a lie. PAPists take vows of celibacy and give up sex for life. You can see this in their grim faces and love of hard truths.[/QUOTE] How can ?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Kee Chiu latest ?

That's not possible. He is a person of utmost integrity.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu latest ?

he's as short as wong knnb seng. his integrity cannot be held even if he pool in all his milk drinking muscle to stretch those toes