• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - PRC woman urinated onto MRT seat, and scolded Singaporean for staring

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source : http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-prc-woman-urinated-mrt-and-scolded-me-staring-her

Pee%20rc_1.png

Dear TRS,

I was on the North South Line late at night travelling from Orchard to Toa Payoh when I came across some really disgusting behaviour.

A PRC auntie sitting a few seats beside me on the train actually peed on the seat and then just casually got up to alight at Novena.

She was sitting near the middle of the train and when she got up, I noticed that there was a wet puddle left behind. Her pants also seemed to stick to her legs as she stood up.

I just stared at her in disbelief. How could a grown woman just pee on the MRT and casually walk away?

When she noticed that I was staring at her, she got angry and shouted at me “What are you staring at?!?” in a strong PRC accent in Mandarin.

Other commuters in the train looked at her when she scolded me but after that she promptly left.

I didn’t really have time to think what I should do.

I am really disgusted to see foreigners come here and literally pee and shit where ever they please without even a second thought or desire to clean up after themselves.

Chris

TRS Contributor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow the Tiongs have really poor bladder and bowel control. Perhaps it has something to do with Dongbei and Sichuan food. Maybe the AVA or HSA would like to investigate. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Somehow the Tiongs have really poor bladder and bowel control. Perhaps it has something to do with Dongbei and Sichuan food. Maybe the AVA or HSA would like to investigate. :wink:

Pee Poo and Litter everywhere. What the fuck.
Then Ah Loong and Wooden Goh say we Sinkies are the culprit. Song Boh?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder what was stopping the sinkie, or the sinkies around from giving this PRC chink a trashing. They could also detain her and call for security. Instead, they all stood meekly while the chink insulted them and walked off.

Why am I not surprised that the foreigners are taking over Singapore? In the real world, aggressive behaviour usually wins.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe she squirted due to vibration of coach moving on rail?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what was stopping the sinkie, or the sinkies around from giving this PRC chink a trashing ...
oredi 2 conditioned by gahmen 2 take wateva sh*t it dishes out ...

trash prc chink? ... ah loon n his jingang wil cum out scolding, kena big fine n jail ... prc trash wil juz wok away scot free laffing ,,,, trash 4 wat? ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if this incident happened in front of tonychat huh! I tell you, that PRC woman won't be able to leave the train alive ...man!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder what was stopping the sinkie, or the sinkies around from giving this PRC chink a trashing. They could also detain her and call for security. Instead, they all stood meekly while the chink insulted them and walked off.

Why am I not surprised that the foreigners are taking over Singapore? In the real world, aggressive behaviour usually wins.
please share how to detain a PRC in the MRT and i will most certainly do it if i spot this sort of behaviour

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this country is really going to the dogs....... all becuase of FOOking greed of money

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
please share how to detain a PRC in the MRT and i will most certainly do it if i spot this sort of behaviour

I propose all Sinkies be allowed to carry a Taser Gun when travelling on the MRT.

This way, we can Taser all these FTs when they pee, poo, litter, talk loudly in the train.

03.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually it's true, what the fuck is this Chris guy staring at?