• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race:Odd job worker kills niece jailed for 10 years and 8 months

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Odd-job worker who fatally bashed niece with hammer jailed 10 years 8 months
Selina Lum
Updated today at 01:18 PM
SINGAPORE - A 29-year-old odd-job worker repeatedly bludgeoned his niece to death with a hammer in their Beach Road flat, then meticulously wrapped her body and placed air fresheners near it.

When the body of 30-year-old Lydia Wati Mohamed Yahya was found nine months later, it was so badly decomposed that an autopsy could not determine the cause of death.

On Friday, Mohamed Firdaus Mohamed Hanafiah was jailed 10 years and eight months after he pleaded guilty to one charge of culpable homicide and two unrelated drug charges.

The High Court heard that Firdaus and his girlfriend Siti Salihah Salam, 23, lived with Ms Lydia in the flat.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the race, language and religion of the killer and victim..

Let me guess.. A Muslim.. Oh wait.. Today is Friday.. They have to go and pray... Will their God teach them how to kill?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the race, language and religion of the killer and victim..

Let me guess.. A Muslim.. Oh wait.. Today is Friday.. They have to go and pray... Will their God teach them how to kill?

god never teaches any believer to KILL...it is people, who twist what they are to believe to KILL...it is human who kill human...