• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is happening in yuan ching road near lakeside?

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Male Loser Uses Woman's Charter As Excuse For Murder!

Now is 2015...where women are equally if not better than men in the workforce.

With all due respect I beg to differ on the above statement. I happen to agree with Paul Tudor Jones about women losing their focus once they have children, but Lightning MiniSTARs parachuted into top posts from unrelated professions are just as muddle-headed, incompetent and expensive!

[video=youtube;fJMW6M28Clw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMW6M28Clw[/video]

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

995639_932265906818577_481198273463921688_n.jpg

Yuan Ching Road Murder:

The husband, Ken Ong, blamed the Women's Charter a few months ago on his Facebook account before he killed his wife yesterday.

Do you think the Women's Charter should be repealed and replaced with a non-gender orientated "Family's Charter"?

Read more: http://goo.gl/sD29dw

Don't truncate the part about TYT Corporation and the relationship with this guy's wife. Looks like I was right about the wife paying for the jaguar.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am lucky I met a good woman who loves me!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's just a matter of time someone is going to blame the pap for this. :rolleyes:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor guy, married a dumped mistress with kid, bad move from the start.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to easily get rid of your wife, brought to you by Uncle Ronald ...

[video=youtube;BsduwNsjzUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsduwNsjzUo[/video]

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Don't truncate the part about TYT Corporation and the relationship with this guy's wife. Looks like I was right about the wife paying for the jaguar.

so he take bus to BCA to study with Ah tiongs while the wife drive the Jaguar... Yak Zhar Jiao Kuar... bad fengshui car...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is unfortunate that in Spore that people seem to think that there is no middle ground.

If he was unhappy with his wife he should have talked to her about his concerns. If they couldn't work it out then he should have divorced her.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is unfortunate that in Spore that people seem to think that there is no middle ground.

If he was unhappy with his wife he should have talked to her about his concerns. If they couldn't work it out then he should have divorced her.

My experience with Jiu Hu rich charbo tells me that they are the most stuckup species when it comes to "face".

He did the right thing to kill this Jiu Hu rich charbo.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife's family own TYT Corporation, confirmed, Jaguar is paid by her, as another family member also drives a Jaguar paid by company, the other woman dun divorce her bigamist husband, because the maintenance payout and property shares will be less than if she remains married and gets a good salary and allowance package and still controls the property as a wife, for the fat guy to the wife, divorcing him is better as he doesn't have a company to pay a generous salary and allowance, maintenance is just free money.

So lesson learnt is never marry a more capable woman. Anyway ah bui also stupid, he should have hired good lawyer and quit his job and quickly dispose off any assets, so the wife got nothing to claim, go Thailand and start afresh. Chey.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should have gone for some marriage counselling with Doctor Calvin Fones.

[video=youtube;ZcLocqEKn8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcLocqEKn8A[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Could be paid by the wife, that's why he kept saying she has money and was arrogant and he was just some poor fat loser.

I guess that's the truth. No woman wants to be married to a fatty unless the ah pui happens to be filthy rich.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With all due respect I beg to differ on the above statement. I happen to agree with Paul Tudor Jones about women losing their focus once they have children, but Lightning MiniSTARs parachuted into top posts from unrelated professions are just as muddle-headed, incompetent and expensive!

[video=youtube;fJMW6M28Clw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJMW6M28Clw[/video]

The lovely Eleanor Bron.....class, sexy, pretty.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AWARE explains its stance on the Woman's Charter. They are not anti-men, just anti-gender discrimination.

There has got to be a reason why the women in AWARE are ugly bitches.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he was fucking the maid...the wife caught him.

The wife then go kitchen take a knife and somehow kena stabbed. The maid also kena as she try to stop the fight.

don't anyhow blame the maid. maybe the wife was thrashing her to relieve herself from frustration. Normally the guy below gets caught in domestic quarrels. just ask anyone in the office what mood the bosses are and they know what occurred previously in the house.