• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh cyclist gets run over by car.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surprisingly this angmoh is quite cool even after nearly getting killed, you would expect him to go berserk and rush after the driver, as compared to the earlier 2 siahlan angmohs... the vivo city issue fight challenge one and the throw bike on car bonnet one..so whats the morale of the story?
...when it comes to dealing with angmohs, just run them down and they will double L keep quiet :biggrin:

the video doesn't show what took place afterwards and the driver looks to be a female. Maybe he went bersek afterwards when confronting her.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the video doesn't show what took place afterwards and the driver looks to be a female. Maybe he went bersek afterwards when confronting her.

yah maybe it went something like this...

angmoh: FUCK YOU, you fucking bitch, you trying to fucking kill me??

woman: sollie sollie sollie, i very sollie....i really didnt see you

angmoh: FUCK YOU....this is a $15,000 bike, you fucking bitch...and i think i broke my ass when i fell

woman: sollie, sollie...i pay you see doctor ok??

angmoh: FUCK YOU...i want to settle this now, pay me $20,000..now bitch!

woman: but....but i dont have so much money

angmoh: FUCK YOU... then you will be hearing from my lawyer, im going to sue your pants off for $100,000

woman: please mr...dont like that, i give you my cheebye free for 1 week ok?

angmoh: no 1 month and i want your ass too, and i do raw

woman: ok...ok...no problem

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Altis driver was dreaming she should have look out from slip road wtf
this type of Driver she should go back to Learner school learn the basic high way code.....

In HK public transport works, so you have everyone including the angmos using it. Unfortunately the PAP has been packing the foreigners in & trying to profit from them instead of trying to improve the congestion problem.

Spore roads are very dangerous because you have all sorts of 3rd world on our roads. Many just simply convert their license. Add to that the distracted & impatient local drivers it is very dangerous.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cycling for so many years and you still do not know simple traffic rules.

whether the Ang Mo ran the red lights or not is irrelevant here.

The car enters a slip road turning left and Ang Mo is on the road going straight.

Give way line is on the car turning and the

1) car did not bother to stop or check on coming traffic

2) did not GIVE WAY to approaching traffic

3) Lastly hit a Pappy favored, white FT pet.

I bet the car driver is 100% a Sinkie. he wanted to run away but I guess by now he is facing the wrath from his Pappy Master!

One last note, stop cycling if you want to live longer! LoL

i can empathise with the driver. it's a blind spot of the A pillar. not surprising the bike got whacked as the car turns into lornie road. the bikers deserved it. as a bike he should know better that he will be quite invisible if he moves too fast. he should hv gone easy let the car pass before moving on. or moving along with the rest of the cars along the straight road.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah maybe it went something like this...

angmoh: FUCK YOU, you fucking bitch, you trying to fucking kill me??

woman: sollie sollie sollie, i very sollie....i really didnt see you

angmoh: FUCK YOU....this is a $15,000 bike, you fucking bitch...and i think i broke my ass when i fell

woman: sollie, sollie...i pay you see doctor ok??

angmoh: FUCK YOU...i want to settle this now, pay me $20,000..now bitch!

woman: but....but i dont have so much money

angmoh: FUCK YOU... then you will be hearing from my lawyer, im going to sue your pants off for $100,000

woman: please mr...dont like that, i give you my cheebye free for 1 week ok?

angmoh: no 1 month and i want your ass too, and i do raw

woman: ok...ok...no problem

Walan...........u sure like tat? Maybe just one sentence:

angmo: Fuck you!

woman: ok

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat shit car camera this guy has. Can't even see if it is red light or green light. Better go crash your car lah.....

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually red or green light dont matter to these cyclists...green light they are like car and go....red light they become pedestrian and also can go

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat shit car camera this guy has. Can't even see if it is red light or green light. Better go crash your car lah.....

Judging by the position, it was red (rightmost lamp) when cyclist started crossing junction. The light turned green (leftmost) when he'd almost finished crossing the junction.

He was definitely guilty of running the red light.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually red or green light dont matter to these cyclists...green light they are like car and go....red light they become pedestrian and also can go

NO. When you're a cyclist cycling on the road, you have to observe traffic regulations as for all other vehicles, i.e. motorcycles, scooters, cars, vans, buses, trucks.

Cycling on the pavement, I don't know. No other country in the world allows their cyclists to ride on the pavement. Most advanced cities have cycling lanes marked out on the roads.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a china made bike. Its all broken.to kill an ang moh, you need a German car. Prefferably a Nazi built vw or Audi. Tin can Toyota are like zero fighters. No armour.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Conclusion: All wrong.

1. Cyclist beat red light
2. Driver never look out for traffic in front of her car when she turning out of side road, cos too busy looking the other way as she filter all the way across 3 lanes of the main road.
3. Driver with car cam should go crash his car for installing such a shit camera that records shit and chiak kang tang only know how to scream "wwoh wwoh!!"......KNS!!