• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Should I do?

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am already 36 years old and have been in a steady relationship with this man for less than a year.

We love each other a lot. He understands me and my feelings and I also understand him.

We both give each other full freedom because we both are very individualistic and believe in 'No rules.'

We are in love and are very happy. Now, he wants to marry me. He proposed to me, but I am not sure if I am ready for it yet.

I mean, I feel that we both are absolutely right for each other and will be happy with each other, but I have some confusions. I actually don't believe in marriage system.

Also, I am afraid of his intensity sometimes. He is just so hyper and possessive towards me. I like it to the extent, but sometimes I can't handle that much intensity of his. But I have learn to cope up with it.

Another issue is that he is very rough you know. Like when we are making out, he likes to get rough. Sometimes, this scares me so much.

Please someone answer me, what should I do? :confused:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan.u so old liao 36 yrs old.expired already.

Go reincarnate first to renew your date of expired

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he rough you also can rough lah... instead of sucking his dick you bite it off.

but remember to use magarine and cabbage so you can treat it like A&W hotdog

jw5

Loyal
The important question is:

Do you soothe him and pique his interest? :p

I am already 36 years old and have been in a steady relationship with this man for less than a year.

We love each other a lot. He understands me and my feelings and I also understand him.

We both give each other full freedom because we both are very individualistic and believe in 'No rules.'

We are in love and are very happy. Now, he wants to marry me. He proposed to me, but I am not sure if I am ready for it yet.

I mean, I feel that we both are absolutely right for each other and will be happy with each other, but I have some confusions. I actually don't believe in marriage system.

Also, I am afraid of his intensity sometimes. He is just so hyper and possessive towards me. I like it to the extent, but sometimes I can't handle that much intensity of his. But I have learn to cope up with it.

Another issue is that he is very rough you know. Like when we are making out, he likes to get rough. Sometimes, this scares me so much.

Please someone answer me, what should I do? :confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go for it. it's a win-win if a sinkie woman gets married to a sinkie man. make sure you suck his cpf savings dry and get at least half his assets. and fuck behind his back, and the divorce court will still rule in your favor. can always use "rough sex" as an excuse for you straying and wanting out. :rolleyes: