• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Everlasting Tribute to Vivian Balakrishman and PAP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget you could take photos with the YOG mascots too. :wink:

YOP9.JPG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I didn't even knew such a park existed somemore. Mana?

Took the photo last Saturday at the walking bridge linking Marina to MBS on the Marina side this is right at the beginning of the bridge cannot miss.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
madam vivian balaSHITman once said, 'when a mistake is made, just come clean and say so, but don't cover up.'

does it apply to the YOG overbudget??????

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vivian will be in the sf bay area next week. unfortunately, i'm no longer a sinkie and cannot attend.

Dear fellow Singaporean in the San Francisco Bay Area,

Environment and Water Resources Minister Vivian Balakrishnan who’s also Minister-in-charge of Smart Nation Programme Office, along with PS Yong Ying-I, Chairperson IDA, and Mr Tan Kok Yam, Head Smart Nation Programme Office will be in the Bay Area early next month to engage overseas Singaporeans who are working here and you are invited to sign up for this event.

Event Details
Dates: Thurs, 5 Feb 2015 (College Students) / Fri, 6 Feb 2015 (Tech Professionals)
Time: 6pm – 9.30pm (Registration begins @ 6pm)
Venue: Inspire Ballroom (Mezzanine Level) at Marriott San Mateo (1770 South Amphlett Boulevard, San Mateo, CA 94402)

Program
6pm – Registration/Drinks
6.30pm – Welcome/Minister’s Address on ‘Smart Nation’
6.45pm – Networking Buffet Dinner
8pm – Break-out Discussion Groups

9.30pm – End

Background of Smart Nation Programme:

On 24 Nov 14, PM launched the Smart Nation Programme that aims to significantly raise our quality of life, prepare Singapore for the digital economy, and strengthen public engagement and social cohesion. These objectives are encapsulated in the Programme’s vision of “better living, more opportunities and stronger communities”. PM’s speech on Smart Nation can be found here: http ://www . pmo . gov . sg/mediacentre/transcript-prime-minister-lee-hsien-loongs-speech-smart-nation-launch-24-november

To register your place, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Name
- Email Address
*If Student,
- Institution
- Course Undertaken
- Expected Year of Graduation
* If Professional,
- Profession
- Organization
- Number of years of professional experience

Registration closes on Mon, 2 Feb 2015 or when the event is fully subscribed, whichever sooner.

Upon your registration, I will email you to confirm if your registration has been successful.

Regards,

Stanley Leong
Overseas Singaporean Unit
(on behalf of Smart Nation Programme Office)

Connect with me on Facebook!
The Overseas Singaporean Unit is also online and on Facebook!

When:

Thursday, February 5th, 2015 at 6pm - 9:30pm
Friday, February 6th, 2015 at 6pm - 9:30pm

Where: Inspire Ballroom (Mezzanine Level) at Marriott San Mateo
For more details, follow the link below:
http ://singaporeconnect . org/item/911379

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vivian will be in the sf bay area next week. unfortunately, i'm no longer a sinkie and cannot attend.

Dear fellow Singaporean in the San Francisco Bay Area,

Environment and Water Resources Minister Vivian Balakrishnan who’s also Minister-in-charge of Smart Nation Programme Office, along with PS Yong Ying-I, Chairperson IDA, and Mr Tan Kok Yam, Head Smart Nation Programme Office will be in the Bay Area early next month to engage overseas Singaporeans who are working here and you are invited to sign up for this event.

Event Details
Dates: Thurs, 5 Feb 2015 (College Students) / Fri, 6 Feb 2015 (Tech Professionals)
Time: 6pm – 9.30pm (Registration begins @ 6pm)
Venue: Inspire Ballroom (Mezzanine Level) at Marriott San Mateo (1770 South Amphlett Boulevard, San Mateo, CA 94402)

Program
6pm – Registration/Drinks
6.30pm – Welcome/Minister’s Address on ‘Smart Nation’
6.45pm – Networking Buffet Dinner
8pm – Break-out Discussion Groups

9.30pm – End

Background of Smart Nation Programme:

On 24 Nov 14, PM launched the Smart Nation Programme that aims to significantly raise our quality of life, prepare Singapore for the digital economy, and strengthen public engagement and social cohesion. These objectives are encapsulated in the Programme’s vision of “better living, more opportunities and stronger communities”. PM’s speech on Smart Nation can be found here: http ://www . pmo . gov . sg/mediacentre/transcript-prime-minister-lee-hsien-loongs-speech-smart-nation-launch-24-november

To register your place, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Name
- Email Address
*If Student,
- Institution
- Course Undertaken
- Expected Year of Graduation
* If Professional,
- Profession
- Organization
- Number of years of professional experience

Registration closes on Mon, 2 Feb 2015 or when the event is fully subscribed, whichever sooner.

Upon your registration, I will email you to confirm if your registration has been successful.

Regards,

Stanley Leong
Overseas Singaporean Unit
(on behalf of Smart Nation Programme Office)

Connect with me on Facebook!
The Overseas Singaporean Unit is also online and on Facebook!

When:

Thursday, February 5th, 2015 at 6pm - 9:30pm
Friday, February 6th, 2015 at 6pm - 9:30pm

Where: Inspire Ballroom (Mezzanine Level) at Marriott San Mateo
For more details, follow the link below:
http ://singaporeconnect . org/item/911379

Damnit, another ministar taking vacation on our cent! Is family accompanying him?
Does ministar sit biz class or first class? I think it is the latter.