• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu: WE WILL ONLY GIVE A "PGP 2" IF THAT'S WHAT VOTERS WANT

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What voters want is to have the Ministers reduce their pay to less than Obama. With the savings, they can give another Pioneer Package no problem.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The additional media exposure, no doubt orchestrated to put him more in the spotlight, is just highlighting how detached he is from the ground.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
"What do you think", in more words. Chan has certainly shown that he has the gravitas to pull off this one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait a minute.. This nutcase is a minister? I thought he didn't win any seats at the last election 2011?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinkie was installed arse the pm without a single vote. Only when questioned by the late jbj did they wayang the voting to seal the deal

coldbutt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still using the same old tricks ...bribe the old ones and have them convince the young ones to vote for the PAP.

What good is the few hundred dollars to the old, if the children are not around to take care of them, care of PAP ultra-liberal immigration policy? They are forced out of local job market by the flood of cheaper and questionably qualified FT, and have to work overseas.

This happened to an old couple in my church. Both sons used to work in Singapore, but have to go overseas to work for past 5 years. In addition, the old man has a cancerous tumour in his brain. I asked him to tell all the old folks around him about it, as the consequence of blind support for PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What good is the few hundred dollars to the old, if the children are not around to take care of them, care of PAP ultra-liberal immigration policy?

Hence this:

sengkang-west-columbarium.jpg

The PAP govt planned everything swee swee already. I don't think you need to give a lot of care of an urn filled with ashes, apart from paying an annual rental fee. :wink: