• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Smart", "Successful" SPG Offers FREE Lodging & Sex to Msian FTrash

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, EVEN FOREIGN MEN COME HERE TO CHEAT LOCAL GIRLS, NOT JUST FOREIGN WOMEN[/h]
Post date:
27 Jan 2015 - 5:00pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

Since the Yang Yin case where a young PRC man used his charms to cheat an old Singaporean lady of her riches, people may think it only happens to old people. But it is not true, I like to share my girl friend's (Jane) story of how she was tricked by a younger man and till today remains infatuated with this con man. She is in her late 30s, has a well-paying career and single.

Three years ago, Jane was introduced to this foreigner guy through a mutual friend. Soon, they began to have a friendship and later when this man tried to find a job in Singapore, he was so thick skin and asked to stay at her house while he find his job to help him save cost. But even after he find his job, he continue to stay with her and never pay a single cent of rent. Worse still, they start to have "relationship" and this man have a very glib tongue and manage to convince her that he loves her. But he only use his mouth, but no other action?

I as her friend advise her that this man is just making use of her, she refuse to believe us because this man will tell her sweet things and tell her she is his true love. How is this relationship true love? A real man will never take advantage of a lady like this. One day we even see this man holding hands with another woman outside and when we tell Jane, she refuse to believe us and say we are just jealous of her.

This man time and again take advantage of my friend's feeling, body and money. Even when he need to go back to Malaysia, he would ask her for a loan but always never return. When my friend ask if she can go with him to Malaysia to meet his parents, he always find excuse to say it is inconvenient. How can I help my friend? She is madly in love with this guy who obviously just making use of her.

How can i save my friend from this leech without losing her as a friend? I always thought it is foreign xiao long nu cheating our local men, now I realise that young foreign man are preying on our single ladies too. Can TRS please help to spread awareness of this situation in Singapore?

We women have to learn to guard ourselves from such leeches. I also badly need good advice on how to help my friend.

Thank you and hopefully this will warn other woman and prevent them from get cheated by such foreigner men who toy with our feelings for benefits only.

Loss friend,
Jesslyn

TRS reader

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and this man have a very glib tongue

A glib tongue can work miracles. Some women are more susceptible than others to sweet talking. Blame it on genetics, upbringing, astrology etc. but that's the way it is. Don't be a player hater. :wink:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who did she vote for?

[h=1]DEAR TRS, EVEN FOREIGN MEN COME HERE TO CHEAT LOCAL GIRLS, NOT JUST FOREIGN WOMEN[/h]
Post date:
27 Jan 2015 - 5:00pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

Since the Yang Yin case where a young PRC man used his charms to cheat an old Singaporean lady of her riches, people may think it only happens to old people. But it is not true, I like to share my girl friend's (Jane) story of how she was tricked by a younger man and till today remains infatuated with this con man. She is in her late 30s, has a well-paying career and single.

Three years ago, Jane was introduced to this foreigner guy through a mutual friend. Soon, they began to have a friendship and later when this man tried to find a job in Singapore, he was so thick skin and asked to stay at her house while he find his job to help him save cost. But even after he find his job, he continue to stay with her and never pay a single cent of rent. Worse still, they start to have "relationship" and this man have a very glib tongue and manage to convince her that he loves her. But he only use his mouth, but no other action?

I as her friend advise her that this man is just making use of her, she refuse to believe us because this man will tell her sweet things and tell her she is his true love. How is this relationship true love? A real man will never take advantage of a lady like this. One day we even see this man holding hands with another woman outside and when we tell Jane, she refuse to believe us and say we are just jealous of her.

This man time and again take advantage of my friend's feeling, body and money. Even when he need to go back to Malaysia, he would ask her for a loan but always never return. When my friend ask if she can go with him to Malaysia to meet his parents, he always find excuse to say it is inconvenient. How can I help my friend? She is madly in love with this guy who obviously just making use of her.

How can i save my friend from this leech without losing her as a friend? I always thought it is foreign xiao long nu cheating our local men, now I realise that young foreign man are preying on our single ladies too. Can TRS please help to spread awareness of this situation in Singapore?

We women have to learn to guard ourselves from such leeches. I also badly need good advice on how to help my friend.

Thank you and hopefully this will warn other woman and prevent them from get cheated by such foreigner men who toy with our feelings for benefits only.

Loss friend,
Jesslyn

TRS reader

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Jesslyn, no pic no talk! show some evidence lar. otherwise it will just be another falsified claim.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its not appropriate to consider Malaysians as foreigners when they already treat singapore as their backyard. 10% of the workforce are for Malaysia and you can find them in every nook and cranny from the high offices to the very lowly paid.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;aPqr1nxEBVI]http://youtu.be/aPqr1nxEBVI?list=PLexHW2mdn-BXV9RHwN0edKm_87HVW0Tx3[/video]
[h=1].............

How can i save my friend from this leech without losing her as a friend?

Watch some vintage black and white hong kong movies for answers......:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
A really glib tongue is not only used for talking. :biggrin:

A glib tongue can work miracles. Some women are more susceptible than others to sweet talking. Blame it on genetics, upbringing, astrology etc. but that's the way it is. Don't be a player hater. :wink:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

The guy must have fucked her very well....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No only glib tongue, a tongue that glides well on certain part of the female anatomy, as well...it is simply irresistible....!!

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am reminded of this sad tale of dumb bitch

darinne-ko-lianhe-wanbao.jpg