• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum has become a news aggregator and a ghost town...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has been happening for awhile oredi...

Call it a day, Leongsam?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can always piss off to the hubs of vibrant intellectual discourse such as sgfuck or hwz, and don't come back. :rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan legislature has ban the excessive use of electronics appliance for kids because they made them retarded. Could this be the reasons why there aren't any more posters here.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This has been happening for awhile oredi...

Call it a day, Leongsam?

This forum has not changed in the 14 years it's been around. It has always been full of crap.

The forum has no theme, no purpose and no direction. It was created to offload the off topic stuff from the sex forum and has never pretended to be anything more than an outpost for loonies.

In the early days, the politician wannabies used it as their HQ. They now have their own outlets in the form of blogs so they've departed thank goodness. However, the loonies are still here.

I have enough spare cash to keep it going for as long as I am around so if you want to stay, be my guest. If you don't like it anymore, you are free to leave.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum has not changed in the 14 years it's been around. It has always been full of crap.

The forum has no theme, no purpose and no direction. It was created to offload the off topic stuff from the sex forum and has never pretended to be anything more than an outpost for loonies.

In the early days, the politician wannabies used it as their HQ. They now have their own outlets in the form of blogs so they've departed thank goodness. However, the loonies are still here.

I have enough spare cash to keep it going for as long as I am around so if you want to stay, be my guest. If you don't like it anymore, you are free to leave.

I'm a loonie so this suits me fine but the crowd is thinning to a trickle.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm a loonie so this suits me fine but the crowd is thinning to a trickle.

The stats show that traffic is constant and surges whenever a contentious issue comes to the fore.

The biggest change over the years is that the fear factor is gone. Many singaporeans who took advantage of the anonymity that I provided have decided that they don't need to hide in the shadows anymore. Facebook has killed many forums.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss sam, i will always sappork you and this forum by contributing regularly...:o

Your so called 'contribution' is nothing more than attention whore mongering.....we can do without thank you very much.
You should hold hands with TS and both fuck off from here forever more....to make this a better place.....but then it's just wishful thinking on my part.....you guys won't even get the time of day in real life thus the attention here is addictive or you

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, and you should stick to your whatsapp crashing to make yourself sound clever...haha...my foot...:oIo:

Your so called 'comtribution' is nothing more than attention whore mongering.....we can do without thank you very much.
You should hold hands with TS and both fuck off from here forever more....to make this a better place.....but then it's just wishful thinking on my part.....you guys won't even get the time of day in real life thus the attention here is addictive or you

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going to hang around till the day Sam gets his PBM. :smile:

Meantime, I'm fine with Sammyboy as a TCSS forum, which is what it's always been.

Last edited:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum's loonies are way more interesting the the EDMW loonies who try to act cute with their fucking brand of English.