• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumped Sinkie Mother Pleads For Help For Bastard Child

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are sinkies willing to pay more tax so that bastards whelped on SPGs can get some financial support? We grassroots already give some support, but still cannot compare to the amount the government can give if they formally agree to help these SPGs and their bastards.

depression1-208x300.jpg

During my secondary school days in 1990s, it was Dr Aline Wong’s frequent visits that brought me closer to understanding who our leaders were.

I remember Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew’s instructions to the young people to work hard for a better future. I thought I did work very hard in my role as a mother & wife.

During my younger days, holding a job & giving tuition & helping out at my husband’s stall was real. After 20 years of struggles, I am now a single mother, I wish to ask for a little understanding.

No woman wish to be a single mother, importantly, single mothers are no beggars, we are just asking for a way out of our lives with our children. In fact, single mothers should be supported because they are the ones handling a full-time job, juggling with finances, ensuring meals for their children, ensuring disciplines for their children, ensuring values for their children, handling the housework for their children. The word ‘housework’ here may seem a simple word but yet behind the simple word is a lot of hard work.

I speak from a child brought up in a single parent home myself; can we have our cost of living lowered? Can our food be $3 instead of $5? Can our Public Housing be made available for single parent who are in a situation due to errant spouses? Can our government grant our children a normal life?
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/01/24/plight-of-a-single-mother-who-used-to-listen-to-lky/
Laura Lim

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By giving support to single moms its just a slippery slope down to more welfare for them. Look at the ang mor countries,,,single moms get more benefits than families...and in the end women chose to be single moms as they get more than working and making a living,,,if a women can open her legs and have kids,,its her responsibility to think if she can support them. afterall she choose to have kids,,also one more thing,,singapore got womens crapster,,how come she cannot leech on her ex??

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should Singaporeans pay more tax? Garment is already filthy loaded with billions and dunno how to spend. Like bromptoms bikes and build and later demolishing for fun?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
By giving support to single moms its just a slippery slope down to more welfare for them. Look at the ang mor countries,,,single moms get more benefits than families...and in the end women chose to be single moms as they get more than working and making a living,,,if a women can open her legs and have kids,,its her responsibility to think if she can support them. afterall she choose to have kids,,also one more thing,,singapore got womens crapster,,how come she cannot leech on her ex??

Many wants to be single mom?? Huh? You try to be a single dad and see if you can manage the kids by yourself. Good luck to you.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun get it. She is divorced?

Then should be able to get help since can get maintenance from the husband mah.

During my younger days, holding a job & giving tuition & helping out at my husband’s stall was real. After 20 years of struggles, I am now a single mother,

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are sinkies willing to pay more tax so that bastards whelped on SPGs can get some financial support? We grassroots already give some support, but still cannot compare to the amount the government can give if they formally agree to help these SPGs and their bastards.

Read the article carefully. The woman is not an SPG. She's divorced, and is probably not getting any help at all from her ex-husband. (I've very little sympathy for SPGs myself.)

The Women's Charter may be anachronistic in that it favours women disproportionately in matrimonial disputes. Personally I think the Charter should go and be replaced by gender-neutral legislation.

But some men are bastards, and I've met my fair share of them. This woman's ex should at least help out financially with the kids – they're his after all, and he's equally responsible for their upbringing.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But pap damn good at enforcing the women crapster...so how come this time its not enforced? Than this has nothing to do w more benefits. Its lack of enforcement. .

Read the article carefully. The woman is not an SPG. She's divorced, and is probably not getting any help at all from her ex-husband. (I've very little sympathy for SPGs myself.)

The Women's Charter may be anachronistic in that it favours women disproportionately in matrimonial disputes. Personally I think the Charter should go and be replaced by gender-neutral legislation.

But some men are bastards, and I've met my fair share of them. This woman's ex should at least help out financially with the kids – they're his after all, and he's equally responsible for their upbringing.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But pap damn good at enforcing the women crapster...so how come this time its not enforced? Than this has nothing to do w more benefits. Its lack of enforcement. .

Correct. Lack of enforcement. I know of a few fathers who had to pay alimony but defaulted and disappeared after a few months, leaving their ex-wives and kids high and dry. One guy is in BKK now. Another in China. Also know a chap (a director in a GLC) who quit his job before he obtained a divorce so that he can plead for no child support on grounds of unemployment.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why it is always women to be blamed and they have to suffer the financial consequences of bringing up the kids?

Are there many male chauvinist pigs in the Parliament?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen how ex wives take the husband to the cleaners. ..as such I applaud these men for beating the system. Many women divorce as a way to get more money..tat is it..fuck these sluts..
Correct. Lack of enforcement. I know of a few fathers who had to pay alimony but defaulted and disappeared after a few months, leaving their ex-wives and kids high and dry. One guy is in BKK now. Another in China. Also know a chap (a director in a GLC) who quit his job before he obtained a divorce so that he can plead for no child support on grounds of unemployment.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is there r not enough MCPs in parleement..if there r..the womens crapster will b abolish. .

Why it is always women to be blamed and they have to suffer the financial consequences of bringing up the kids?

Are there many male chauvinist pigs in the Parliament?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ang mor lands..divorce women w many kids get more welfare than working..tat is why they choose to b single moms..there r women who have 4 kids each from different fathers..if no benefit u think she will b a baby machine?

Many wants to be single mom?? Huh? You try to be a single dad and see if you can manage the kids by yourself. Good luck to you.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen how ex wives take the husband to the cleaners. ..as such I applaud these men for beating the system. Many women divorce as a way to get more money..tat is it..fuck these sluts..

At the end of the day, there are bitches and bastards. Husbands and wives who work and abuse the system to their advantage.

What we need is fair gender-neutral legislation plus strict enforcement.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ang mor lands..divorce women w many kids get more welfare than working..tat is why they choose to b single moms..there r women who have 4 kids each from different fathers..if no benefit u think she will b a baby machine?

You are nuts! I forgive your ignorance for not being a dad yourself before. And has never undergone with a woman's pregnancy.

That Turkish PM just announced today women are beneath men!!! Tioh Kan by feminist groups leow.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Totally agree. I would have little tolerance for SPGs. But we do not know the true story. If she is someone who has slogged 20+ years of her life, single handedly trying her best to raise her kids with minimal help from the ex-partner who had heartlessly abandoned her, then probably we may consider lending out extra hands to pull her along. Single mother face too much stress and disrespect in society, especially those who are less educated. If more could be done, then probably the right people have to be reached out to.