• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self-Centred Sinkie Upset About GRLs Parking Privileges

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This sinkie is really self-centred. Many grassroots leaders and volunteers burn their weekends and evenings planning and organizing grassroots events for the community. When there is not enough parking in the CC, of course it is natural to park by the roadside just outside the CC. It's not like that GRLs are doing it daily or demanding free parking everywhere they go. We burn weekends and evenings while sinkies can relax and enjoy their weekends. Like that also must fight with us over small privileges? If the sinkie so badly wants the free parking, then please join the grassroots. We need more volunteers.

Sinkies really are screwed up. No wonder the PM wants to replace them with new sinkies.

lta_1.PNG

An angry Singaporeans recorded a video of the blatantly bias behaviour of an LTA Officer who refused to issue parking summons to cars which were parked illegally outside Siglap South Community Club.

The CC was apparently hosting an event with a PAP MP. Many grassroots leaders had come and parked illegally on the road for the event.

Other road users were blocked by the cars as there were dozens of them parked on double yellow lines around the CC.

One LTA officer who was in the area was asked by he wasn’t summoning the cars illegally parked and one passerby video-taped the LTA officer who explained that his supervisor had asked him not to issue any summons to those cars.

In the video, the Singaporean is heard asking the LTA Officer if he had the authority to issue summons, and if he thought the cars were parked illegally and whether he thought he should summon them.

To all the questions, the LTA officer said yes, but later said that he needs to listen to his supervisor who asked him not to summon them.

Check out the video here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=929251673786667&set=vb.416856241692...

Do you think PAP Grassroots leaders should be above the law?

When was the last time you were able to park on a double yellow line and not be summoned by the LTA officers on duty?

http://therealsingapore.com/content...-summons-illegally-parked-pap-grassroots-cars

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
This LTA enforcer damn stupid lah.

Just issue all of them fines. If later they want to appeal against it, it will be his bosses addressing the appeals. He just need to do his job and fuck off from there. Why need to talk so much? Haiz....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid lah this dumm fuk .. just go stick some paper people will think he issue summun oredy

just like last week, I backed into a parked car.. half of hawker center was looking at me writing note and stick on the windshield, on the note I wrote " hey, people think I write you my contact number .. Ha, fat hope lah"

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sinkie is really self-centred. Many grassroots leaders and volunteers burn their weekends and evenings planning and organizing grassroots events for the community. When there is not enough parking in the CC, of course it is natural to park by the roadside just outside the CC. It's not like that GRLs are doing it daily or demanding free parking everywhere they go. We burn weekends and evenings while sinkies can relax and enjoy their weekends. Like that also must fight with us over small privileges? If the sinkie so badly wants the free parking, then please join the grassroots. We need more volunteers.

Sinkies really are screwed up. No wonder the PM wants to replace them with new sinkies.
Dunno what is the surprise about even the AGC (dog/doormat/ puppet of PAP) ENCOURAGES PAP political party members and candidates to loiter WITHIN poling stations on poling day so as to INFLUENCE voters to vote for the PAP... no reason why PA-PAP 'advisors to grassroots organisations' should be hindered from parking on double yellow lines as long as they continue to Influence people to vote for the PAP...
ckBPMug.jpg
(Pict source)(alt source)

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid lah this dumm fuk .. just go stick some paper people will think he issue summun oredy

just like last week, I backed into a parked car.. half of hawker center was looking at me writing note and stick on the windshield, on the note I wrote " hey, people think I write you my contact number .. Ha, fat hope lah"

Looney I like your style.....
Similar thing happened to me.....I left contact number and details of my enemy

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is where I find Sinkies have communication problems.

You should mark the parking area clearly "Overflow Parking - for Event Organisers and volunteers"

A lot of problem with th PAP type and grassroots type is the lack of communication. Why? Too any orders passed down from above and lower down, the followers kena screwed until big hole in the brains created.

Volunteers big fuck? Why volunteer if dont want to burn weekends?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA Officer Refuses To Issue Summons To Illegally Parked Pap Grassroots Cars

Source: The Real Singapore

LTA OFFICER REFUSES TO ISSUE SUMMONS TO ILLEGALLY PARKED PAP GRASSROOTS CARS
Post date: 26 Jan 2015 - 3:05pm

lta_1.PNG

An angry Singaporeans recorded a video of the blatantly bias behaviour of an LTA Officer who refused to issue parking summons to cars which were parked illegally outside Siglap South Community Club.

The CC was apparently hosting an event with a PAP MP. Many grassroots leaders had come and parked illegally on the road for the event.

Other road users were blocked by the cars as there were dozens of them parked on double yellow lines around the CC.

One LTA officer who was in the area was asked by he wasn’t summoning the cars illegally parked and one passerby video-taped the LTA officer who explained that his supervisor had asked him not to issue any summons to those cars.

In the video, the Singaporean is heard asking the LTA Officer if he had the authority to issue summons, and if he thought the cars were parked illegally and whether he thought he should summon them.

To all the questions, the LTA officer said yes, but later said that he needs to listen to his supervisor who asked him not to summon them.

Check out the video here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=929251673786667&set=vb.416856241692882&type=2&theater

Do you think PAP Grassroots leaders should be above the law?

When was the last time you were able to park on a double yellow line and not be summoned by the LTA officers on duty?

End Of Article​

For those who can't view the video on facebook, here is the video:

[video=youtube;1nhO9eUOquE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nhO9eUOquE[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTA Officer Refuses To Issue Summons To Illegally Parked Pap Grassroots Cars

now grassroots have impunity from traffic,parking offences, what next? PAP owe them a living? no one force them to volunteer,obviously, these volunteers have perks and by sacrificng bit of their times, the attitude and mentality is parallel to their master, without them, there wont be sinkieland. delusional bastards!

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTA Officer Refuses To Issue Summons To Illegally Parked Pap Grassroots Cars

Don't fuck around with private estate people. They really know their rights.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP STYLE CORRUPTION.

What's new..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Finally someone tape it. Shiok :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An indonesian told me that the corruption in Spore is more orderly which is a good thing unlike in Indonesia:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the highest authority of the Land is kangaroo..

What do you expect of all the authorities under it?

justice and equality for everybody? LoLoLoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

An indonesian told me that the corruption in Spore is more orderly which is a good thing unlike in Indonesia:biggrin:
Sure lah, it means the corruption is happening and stops until a certain level so it does not get rampant , right?

And those who corrupt are supposed to catch those who are corrupted.

So this means it is 'orderly corrupted' ? LoL

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A scene from Animal farm, some pigs are more white than the others.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was LHL or LKY breaking the law Sporeans would understand that they are above the law.

However these are just minions, & don't even have any blood connections to the Lees & Kwas:eek: