• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss ousted as NSP secretary general

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know very little about NSP, except for the brief spell when GMS was the SG.

The article says Chairman is the highest post, but as far as other parties are concerned, it seems Secretary-General is the highest post. Just look at PAP and WP. The most influential figures are SGs of their respective parties.

Now, who is Sebastian Teo ? As far as I know, he has never performed well in any GE. So why is he so popular within the party ?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSP is never a party that can be inclusive to anyone outside their old guard camp.

The guys from RP should have known it earlier. They were themselves disunited and had a short attention span where politics was concerned. Otherwise they would be a strong bloc to balance the old guards.

JCA being left pretty much to herself can't do much. I suspect she will cross over to SF. Tan seems as credible though.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if that is the case,,than NSP should just be run by the old guards,,no point getting new blood or whatever bcos it will just disunify them more,,

NSP is never a party that can be inclusive to anyone outside their old guard camp.

The guys from RP should have known it earlier. They were themselves disunited and had a short attention span where politics was concerned. Otherwise they would be a strong bloc to balance the old guards.

JCA being left pretty much to herself can't do much. I suspect she will cross over to SF. Tan seems as credible though.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to trust a party that changes leader like babies change diapers ?? Sad for NSP followers.

Nothing new. Happened to Chiam when SDP was 'rising.' NSP will head south with Sebastian pulling the strings from behind. Something he wasnt able to under Jeanette.