• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why School Children dont take school bus anymore?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When i was young...lots of us take school bus to school.

Some use public sbs buses...

Now...i hear from friends they send their kids to school...here there everywhere...

Wtf... a generation of spoilt kids..

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well Meng, because you are now the upper middle class and above and the people around you are probably so too. When you were younger, probably your parents were only so so financially.

The rest of our kids still take MRT, SBS or school bus to school.

Last edited:

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Meng, because you are the upper middle class and above and the people around you are probably so. When you were younger, probably your parents are only so so financially.

I take the train to work on most mornings and what you say is correct. The early peak period around 6.30 is mostly school children. A huge number of them still use the public transport.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Well Meng, because you are the upper middle class and above and the people around you are probably so. When you were younger, probably your parents are only so so financially.

No leh...my parents stay in landed property since i was young. They are richer than me.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply because the parents cannot afford to pay for the school bus anymore given they spent most of their salary on their kid's enrichment, childcare and music classes on Sat and Sun.

Primus

Alfrescian
Loyal
V7608-grow-with-me-3-in-1-skateboard-d-2.jpg