• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu if you think he can be PM of Singapore

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't mock my Chan Chun Sing, okay?

Dear The Real Singapore,

Chan Chun Sing was earmarked to be Chief of Army (COA) years before he ascended to it. He is so intelligent it's rumoured his CEP was COA when he was a CPT.

Chan%20Chun%20Sing_0_0.jpg

Neo Kian Hong was meant to be succeeded by either of two then-BG, Wong Ann Chai or BG Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang, both president's scholars, and Chan after that. There is a significant age gap between MG Chan who is much younger than Neo.

BG Wong and Bernard Tan left the SAF suddenly, causing a hole in the succession plan. Rumour was they had to extend Neo's stay as COA, to wait for Chan Chun Sing to be ready finishing his prep tours to be COA.

When he became COA, no one in the SAF had planned or expected for him to be hijacked for politics.

Chan Chun Sing and Tan Chuan Jin will most definitely become the next Defence Minister and possibly DPM.

Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan Jin, Neo Kian Hong, Ravindar Singh, Wong Ann Chai and Bernard Richard Tan Kok Kiang are all SAFOS (SAF Overseas Scholarship) scholars, this is their common trend.

There isn't a single name in the list who isn't. So, no, the SAF is not the playground for president's scholars. All the names above are career soldiers, SAFOS scholars, and among them, besides Chan, Wong and Tan are also president's scholars.

I have served with Chan Chun Sing and have seen the man at work. I had wanted a PAP government and a strong opposition as a check and balance. And I have always voted opposition, despite the fact that I was a career soldier. Having served with him and under his command I see the quality of the man and the passion that he has for Singapore.

I dare to say Chan is the best of the best. He is down to earth, understands how the men feel and he puts them as his priority. I was with him at the battalion level and also on division level. I have never seen such a SAFOS. He always lead by example. His tenure in each appointment tends to be short, around 1 year. This prove that within a short time he can make things work.

Alot of you naysayers have never seen him at work or witnessed his fitness level. There is no other way to say it, but this man is literally made for politics.

He is really big coup for the PAP. If only all president scholars turn out to be like him

Former SAF Regular

http://therealsingapore.com/content...t-chan-chun-sing-if-you-have-never-worked-him

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ESM Goh: CCS has a much bigger stage waiting for him

Emeritus Senior Minister and former Prime Minister, Goh Chock Tong, said on Facebook that Chan Chun Sing is “poised to play a bigger role in Singapore politics”.

He cited that Mr Chan had a huge array of experience in leadership given that he lead the Army, has lead the Ministry of Social and Family Development and may soon be leading the Labour Movement.

“He led an army; he is leading a ministry; soon, he will lead the labour movement. With this array of experience, he is poised to play a bigger role in Singapore politics…” wrote Goh Chock Tong.

It was just announced that Mr Chan would be working part-time in as the deputy secretary general of NTUC and he would leave the Ministry of Social and Family Development to become a full-time deputy Secretary General of NTUC from April 1st.

The labour movement will be holding elections later in the year to decide who should lead after Lim Swee Say, the current labour chief, retires as he is going to be 62 next year.

Mr Chan, aged 45, was the youngest cabinet minister after he entered cabinet following the 2011 General Elections.

Giving him advice, Goh Chock Tong said on Facebook to Chan Chun Sing that he should “- keep your feet firmly on the ground, open your heart to the people and work to advance their and the country's interests. Singapore needs to look forward.”

It is not exactly clear what specifically Mr Goh meant when he wrote that Chan was poised for a “bigger role” in politics.

Chan Chun Sing is already a minister in multiple ministries including the top minister for the Ministry of Social and Family Development as well as serving as the Second Minister of Defence.

There are few positions in which Chan could achieve an even bigger role than he already holds, except perhaps as Prime Minister.

The current Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has been coy about his party’s succession plans but with Chan’s many leadership positions and even the approval of former PM Goh Chock Tong, it does appear that Chan continues to be a likely candidate for the future head of the PAP.

Whether the head of the PAP will continue to be the PM of Singapore, however, is still up to voters to decide.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Don't mock my Chan Chun Sing, okay?

Nobody is mocking up. He sets himself up to be mocked, with his childish behaviour and lack of boardroom presence.
If not for the army, there's no way he would even have been made a head of department in any commercial enterprise.
He mouths cliches, with words taken out of management books in TV interviews in which he tries to position himself as an intellectual.

Tan Chuan Jin is also not very far behind.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ESM Goh: CCS has a much bigger stage waiting for him

does the esm mean a small boy on a sumo stage?

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

or perhaps this dwarf on the stage of giants?

image.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

stage in the circus lah.

2004-04-18%20F6%2322%20Circus.jpg

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether the head of the PAP will continue to be the PM of Singapore, however, is still up to voters to decide.

Not quite true...the PM is chosen by the cadres via the PAP CEC or twelve apostles.....if the PAP forms the next government. So the voters have only an indirect influence...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is he saying CCS will lead singapore to greater heights? Even greater than LHL?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe CCS will be a better theft than Zorro and go for used panties.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody is mocking up. He sets himself up to be mocked, with his childish behaviour and lack of boardroom presence.
If not for the army, there's no way he would even have been made a head of department in any commercial enterprise.

He mouths cliches, with words taken out of management books in TV interviews in which he tries to position himself as an intellectual.

Tan Chuan Jin is also not very far behind.

10917418_10153059983442328_8546883761555782859_n.jpg

dHy1NI3.png

MSBCv6r.gif
T5VI9.gif

MG1.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His antics are nothing short of a disgrace. His dress sense betrays his lack of elegance. His posture/body language is that of someone who feels very inferior and aware that he is a hoax among men.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just want to laugh about the part...

he lead an ARMY!! LOLOLOLOLoLoLoL

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Let's see... Earmarked for higher positions in politics? Looks like red herring to me. Regardless of anything, my kakis and I will be having a lot of kopi sessions in the next few months :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Vote the PAP out! :smile::smile::smile:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truth be told, Wooden Goh's ability to spot talent is not much better than yours and mine.
Over the past decades in all elections we were told that the "next generation" of leaders will be thrown up.
Where are we now?
CUNT is scraping the barrel for leadership, after Shit Say zero ability to recruit talent to join him.
Where PAP used to take 'talent' from NTUC, the stage has now reached where even the source of the talent is bare.
Will we see more boy soldiers coming in to the party?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is it these "intellectuals" don't want to go work in academics,go be a professor in a university or a scientist and write journals and proofs.instead they want to "lead" our military and government and make our lives and this country a complete fucking misery.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I just want to laugh about the part...

he lead an ARMY!! LOLOLOLOLoLoLoL

There are some stories about the 9th Mono at 2SIR and this nincompoop...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Short stint as COA.
Short stint as minister.
Does this look like a "master plan" of sorts to develop talent?
Does this look the route to higher things, with things happening at breakneck speed?
More a case of fighting bush fires by pissing in the wind.
Is there something brewing that is much bigger that moving the clown from one place to another circus?