• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Erection coming soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from reliable sources that Erection is coming soon on 16 May 2015

Huat ah!! Opposition will knock out few GRC ward !!

Real or Not? time will tell!

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopitiam-uncle.jpg

More reliable than these Grade A informants?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The recent gestures and antics from the PAP govt, and information from civil servant friends, indicate that 2015 is the time of the election.

SG50 is also being used as a political tool for the pappies... I am not fooled. I remember the 25th National Day in 1990: 'One People, One Nation, One Singapore'... nothing in 'SG25' was as blatant as SG50. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether this year or next my decision is of course already been decided by broken promises e.g. robbing my CPF

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's kick some papzis butts this GE! LHL should be having one of the hardest kick he ever gonna received!

Status
Not open for further replies.