• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare and contrast funerals; Gecko Kwa VS King Abdallah

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One is a sovereign and one of the most powerful and richest man in the world. The other is corrupt lawyer using her husband's political office to enrich her law firm with many hundreds of thousands of HDB conveyancing and govt. business. Nothing heroic about this bitch.

King Abdallah's Funeral:

He was buried Friday afternoon in an unmarked grave, his body shrouded in a simple beige cloth without a coffin. The austere, subdued burial was in line with Islamic tradition that all people - even kings - are equal in death before God.

Gecko Kwa:

Heroine's funeral for wife of Lee Kuan Yew
THE wife of Singapore's founding leader Lee Kuan Yew was given a heroine's funeral yesterday after a public outpouring of sympathy for one of Asia's most influential political families.

The glass-encased brown coffin of Kwa Geok Choo, who died aged 89 on Saturday after a long illness, was transported to a suburban crematorium on a ceremonial gun carriage normally reserved for state and military funerals.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
One is a sovereign and one of the most powerful and richest man in the world. The other is corrupt lawyer using her husband's political office to enrich her law firm with many hundreds of thousands of HDB conveyancing and govt. business. Nothing heroic about this bitch.

If you think Saudi Arabia is better than Singapore, why don't move there. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you think Saudi Arabia is better than Singapore, why don't move there. :rolleyes:

Where in my post did I say one country is better then the other? Are u fucking illiterate? I am saying one undeserved bitch got a multimillion dollar taxpayer funded free funeral, and the the other really power full and influential man got a humble funeral. It speaks to the mindset of the individual's family.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not the usual kind of classy response that one would have expected from you, Boss Sam.
Having a bad day?

He did not get his sheep fucking this morning. Some people need their coffee and some need their sheep fucked.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

King Abdallah's Funeral:

He was buried Friday afternoon in an unmarked grave, his body shrouded in a simple beige cloth without a coffin. The austere, subdued burial was in line with Islamic tradition that all people - even kings - are equal in death before God.

Gecko Kwa:

Heroine's funeral for wife of Lee Kuan Yew
THE wife of Singapore's founding leader Lee Kuan Yew was given a heroine's funeral yesterday after a public outpouring of sympathy for one of Asia's most influential political families.

The glass-encased brown coffin of Kwa Geok Choo, who died aged 89 on Saturday after a long illness, was transported to a suburban crematorium on a ceremonial gun carriage normally reserved for state and military funerals.

The cost of Madam Kwa's funeral pales in comparison to the lavish lifestyle of the Saudi king and the entire royal family, let alone the wealth that they amassed. Madam Kwa lived a far simpler life, and the wealth of the Lee family is far smaller. I would say sinkies have it lucky that they elected leaders who are more concerned about doing a good job than enriching themselves through public office like the vast majority of public/elected officials around the world.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
All men are equal before God. This is something corrupt chink disbelievers will never understand.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Where in my post did I say one country is better then the other? Are u fucking illiterate? I am saying one undeserved bitch got a multimillion dollar taxpayer funded free funeral, and the the other really power full and influential man got a humble funeral. It speaks to the mindset of the individual's family.

Humble my ass. Saudi Arabian royalty are the biggest hypocrites and human rights abusers on the face of this earth.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The cost of Madam Kwa's funeral pales in comparison to the lavish lifestyle of the Saudi king and the entire royal family, let alone the wealth that they amassed. Madam Kwa lived a far simpler life, and the wealth of the Lee family is far smaller. I would say sinkies have it lucky that they elected leaders who are more concerned about doing a good job than enriching themselves through public office like the vast majority of public/elected officials around the world.

Well said. I have added to your points. If you continue your good work, you'll be rewarded handsomely both in this forum and in real life.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who cares if Kwa Geok Choo lived a simpler life or not.
Question is what did she do to be accorded a state funeral?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Who cares if Kwa Geok Choo lived a simpler life or not.
Question is what did she do to be accorded a state funeral?

She was accorded a state funeral because she deserved one. She made a huge difference to the lives of Singaporeans.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was accorded a state funeral because she deserved one. She made a huge difference to the lives of Singaporeans.

Boss, deserved, because you said so :oIo::kma:

Which part of "Question is what did she do to be accorded a state funeral?" do you not understand.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck PAP for not according a State Funeral to the late President Ong TC.

The fella made the government waste so much time and effort just in order to give the perception he is not a jiak liao bee. His adversarial attitude is definitely not the kind of working attitude people would like of their colleagues or superiors, let alone a President.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fella made the government waste so much time and effort just in order to give the perception he is not a jiak liao bee. His adversarial attitude is definitely not the kind of working attitude people would like of their colleagues or superiors, let alone a President.

The idea of the Elected President is to check on the Government. OTC was just doing his job. You think rubber stamp Mr Prata man was a real good President?

Besides being President, he was a DPM and Minister. Surely he had his fair share of contributions to Singapore.

After he passed on, PAP still so petty with a dead man and not accord him a State Funeral. This, I can't accept whatsoever excuse PAP gives.