• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman confronts dating agency owner with 34cm-long hammer

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AsiaOneThursday, Jan 22, 2015
hammer_main.jpg
1499 34 0
Print
SINGAPORE - A dissatisfied customer of a dating agency at Park Lane Shopping Centre went to confront the owner with a 34cm-long hammer and smashed up items in the shop.
According to a report on Shin Min Daily, Ms Zhang Xiuchun, 39, joined the dating agency in Feb 2012 and was matched up with two men during the next 12 months.
In Mar 2013, the permanent resident felt that she was cheated by the agency and wanted to get a full refund on the membership fee.
However, the agency was unable to give her a full refund as she had used their services by meeting up with two men, and proposed to give her a partial refund and terminate her membership.
Dissatisfied with the proposal, Ms Zhang went to the agency two months later to settle the issue.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...y-owner-34cm-long-hammer#sthash.KvF6UkxD.dpuf

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/woman-confronts-dating-agency-owner-34cm-long-hammer

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ms Zhang Xiuchun, 39, joined the dating agency in Feb 2012

Let me guess.. a china chink which PAP imports....pls prove me wrong..pls...i hope i am wrong but pls show the prove that i am wrong..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me guess. the two men she met were most unsextisfactory to her, and she took them out with the same hammer. :*:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me guess. the two men she met were most unsextisfactory to her, and she took them out with the same hammer. :*:

hmmm..make sense..maybe the men do not want any sextisfaction with her so she took it out with the agency..Chink mindset, no difference from splashing hot water to the air stewardess.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only was the sex lousy. Also the hammer was less than sublimal message to blokes on tiny size of their weenies :p

she has always wanted to be hammer girl.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm..make sense..maybe the men do not want any sextisfaction with her so she took it out with the agency..Chink mindset, no difference from splashing hot water to the air stewardess.

either those men have holes in their heads or they run like hell hath cometh with a hammer. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why did she choose a 34cm hammer instead of a 27.5cm or 44.65cm model?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would she be the one paying?

I thought even with such a face with the lowest Cat rating, she would at least command $20 with any Bangla at Geyland? LoL