• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another killed and burnt case in Malaysia

huatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Published: Thursday January 22, 2015 MYT 12:00:00 AM

Burnt body confirmed to be that of missing Datuk

BUKIT MERTAJAM: The badly burnt body found in Lumut is that of missing businessman Datuk Seri Law Yeong Chow (pic), who was last seen being bundled into a car by several men.

Manjung OCPD Assistant Commissioner Tengku Mohd Zailan Tengku Ahmad Shah said the 43-year-old was identified through his dental records.

“Family members have also confirmed his identity after the post-mortem,” he said in Ipoh.

Law’s family claimed his body from the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital, Ipoh, at 7am before carrying out the cremation at the Berapit crematorium in Bukit Mertajam at 1.45pm yesterday.

Several people, believed to be Law’s family members and friends, were seen at the crematorium, wearing face masks and sunglasses.

Attempts to speak to them were futile as they evaded pressmen and quickly left the place.

Perak deputy police chief Deputy Commissioner Datuk A. Paramasivam said Law’s body was found by a group which had gone into the jungle in Lumut at 4.30pm on Jan 16.

“The Manjung police received a report of their findings at 12.10am on Jan 17.

“About 70% of the body was burnt,” he said, adding that Law was reported missing in Bukit Tengah, Juru, on Jan 13.

He was last seen coming out of a foot reflexology centre in Bukit Mertajam when several people pulled up in two cars and bundled him into one of the vehicles before driving off.

A police probe revealed that the two cars, bearing fake registration number plates, later exited the North-South Expressway at the Changkat Jering toll plaza in Taiping.

Law is believed to own a tin mine in Pahang.

The case is being probed by the Perak police under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder while their Penang counterparts are investigating the case as a kidnapping.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/01/22/Burnt-body-confirmed-to-be-that-of-missing-Datuk/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The badly burnt body found in Lumut is that of missing businessman Datuk Seri Law Yeong Chow (pic), who was last seen being bundled into a car by several men.

Let me make an intelligent guess..

The victim is a chinese..a rich chinese...and has the Datuk status... (Law is believed to own a tin mine in Pahang.) ok.. he has a tin mine.. so must be fucking rich and is a CHINESE.

so it means this is a rich chinese with a status...

those low life who killed him, must be freaking jealous of him..

can i make a logical analysis:

only poor fucks who go along side to their religion and then still dunno why they are still poor fuck get jealous of him, plus the rich chinese is not the same race as them.

Prove me wrong!!!! pls.. i hope i am wrong but pls...show me the prove...

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is a muslim country. We respect all religion and race. Kita suka Najib & Ros. Selamat.