• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potong Pasir resident expressed "disappointment" at Chiam's performance

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that PP residents are divided about Chiam, may not be easy for him to win the next round.

Watch the video interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5905

Excerpts of interview:

“I feel that we ought to have better facilities here and I find it difficult to get it……after living here for over 20 years.”

“Well, sometimes I feel the locality is good, but very lacking in facilities and maintenance unlike in other estates. For example, the lift is not upgraded and is very slow….other things when you ask for any problems regarding maintenance, it is far behind time.”

“Other than that this area is a very nice place, it is like a village, a kampung, back to the good old days, I feel very blessed and fortunate to live in this estate.”

“We are sacrificing ourselves not to enjoy the facilities like the other constituencies. We sacrifice and in the end what we get, after these years of thinking, actually I suppport Mr Chiam all the years, but time round I am very saddened, things are not improving. I certainly hope we can be happier and enjoy like other estates.”

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid woman, if people are happy because of lift upgrading people will not hack one another to death or jump from such buildings.

Materialism cannot bring you happiness and joy, only Jesus can!

Besides pap wants to play games with taxpayer monies and refuse to allocate funds, what can opposition do?

Last edited:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Gia !!

Stop your stupid spreading of your faith !!

Getting fucking boring already !!

In fact, you are a disgrace to all Christians in Singapore !!:oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course, there are peasants who support and are against CST in Potong Pasir.
Afterall there are 42% last GE who want PAP in PT.

likewise in Ang Mo Kio GRC, there are 33%, 1 in every 3 AMK voters who doesn't want LHL as their MP, the PM of SG.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Gia !!

Stop your stupid spreading of your faith !!

Getting fucking boring already !!

In fact, you are a disgrace to all Christians in Singapore !!:oIo:

Beh tioh men?

Look at yourself, if you are rich and happy you wouldn't spout such vulgarities!!

So wealth and happiness are mutually exclusive!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lived in PP for 30+ years... many of my neighbors too,,,

We don't need to be baited by PAP upgrading stuff, after all we paid our taxes, served our NS. It is Mapok Tan fault that he lost in PP decades ago and he still bears a grudge. So no upgrading, still the pettines of PAP.

The old timers love the pace,,,,,

No swimming pool? No Library? Toa Payoh Library, kallang Swimming pool not library and swimming pool a? You stay in PP you cannot borrow books from Toa Payoh Library? Tok si mi.

Besides the inconvenience of no kindergarten for kids, you have MRT bus services.

Those been interviewed ever see those upgraded places or not? Like Blk 1,2,3,4 Lor 7, looks nice from far, when see near, dirty, poorly maintained.

making sweeping statements like some of those interviewed are ridiculous,,,, have you visited Serangoon Ave 9 area? have you tried waiting for bus services there, the estate is only 10+ years. which part of PP is Dengue area?

sometimes intertviewing these askewed people really reflects the interviewer and the homework they have done.

go to Lor 8 hawker centre at night and see how many happy people enjoying the environment.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
besides, by withholding funds for such improvements, badly reflects on the PAP regime.

remember, people living in PP also paid taxes and performed NS.

this is why national development should be free from partisan interests.

it destroys a nation.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why the whole SG ppl should stand up and condone the white scums method of using national funds on certain parts but not ALL the estates.

If they dun comply, vote them out!:mad:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
when howe yoon chong lost, he was the Minister of Defence I think.....

Then mapok Tan was introduced as ministerial material and kena put to fight with CST. He lost big time, and to avoid another round of embarrasment, he was put into GRC, a shoo-in for someone's blue eyed boy.

Eversince he became minister, he and his lap dogs will make use of every opportunity to snub CST.

This kind of people is just a class same as scums

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
when howe yoon chong lost, he was the Minister of Defence I think.....

Then mapok Tan was introduced as ministerial material and kena put to fight with CST. He lost big time, and to avoid another round of embarrasment, he was put into GRC, a shoo-in for someone's blue eyed boy.

Eversince he became minister, he and his lap dogs will make use of every opportunity to snub CST.

This kind of people is just a class same as scums

that's is why fair elections must be upheld.

otherwise, if jerks get into Parliament, people will suffer.

i have no respect for MPs who get in via back door.

they haven't proven themselves.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's is why fair elections must be upheld.

otherwise, if jerks get into Parliament, people will suffer.

i have no respect for MPs who get in via back door.

they haven't proven themselves.

Have you proven yourself to your LORD ?? You sinning conniving wolf in sheep clothing !!:oIo:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Wayang Party Press under Chee Soo Juan's party or are the editors behind it sympathetic to Chee Soo Juan.