• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 January 1841: Britain takes possession of Hong Kong island

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the japs had to do was secure the coast and arable lands of china, and starve chiang and his troops to bones. if the u.s. did not join the war, chinks would still be fighting a war of attrition with man and material losses mounting over time. and they were cornered in pockets of mountainous regions, unable to mount major counter-offensives with outside help. by attacking america in 1941, the japs had to commit her entire navy and naval marines in the pacific, forces which otherwise could be used to destroy allied shipping to india and burma in the indian ocean and seas around australia, and secure the warm water blockade of china. when u.s. marines took guadalcanal, japs had to move army units to the pacific in the hundreds of thousands to defend the islands, troops that could otherwise be used to apply the guillotine chokehold on china. and japan would have the time, material, research and development to perfect their weapons of mass destruction and apply them in china. the sad affair of china from 1937 to 1945 is analogous to a jap army rapist fucking the shit out of a weakened but defiant china for 5 years getting scratches here and there, and the rapist bully got arrogant and over-confident and decided to ask his navy brother to launch a rape of the sleeping ang mo tua kee across the pond. china's contribution to the war was getting her ass whipped and tying up hardened cocks in her collective cunt from the million-man jap army.

ang mo is still the best!

solly hor.................dumbass...................

US forced Japs into war by freezing all oil exports to the Japs.................the UK and Dutch did the same...............Japs no choice but to attack US 1st before attacking southeast Asia to get resources it needed to survive..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSBC was set up to launder the opium money............and prominent families like Jardine , Swire , Matheson all started to earn opium money..............now all these are big companies listed in Hong Kong.........

Hitler attacked 1st becoz the Russians were about to invade Europe...........Hitler even asked UK to help fight Russia but Brits say no...........Hitler saved Europe and today is the most maligned man in history..............many French and people from German-conquered countries fought in the German army against Russia..............even serving in the SS............

Chairman Mao assassinated high-rank Jap officers to get Japan involved in China becoz Commies were losing............during the war with Japan, the Nationalists did most of the fighting.............allowing Mao to win later..........

US forced Japs into war by freezing all oil exports to the Japs.................the UK and Dutch did the same...............Japs no choice but to attack US 1st before attacking southeast Asia to get resources it needed to survive..............

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
solly hor.................dumbass...................

without the oil and other raw resources exports, the Japanese could simply withdraw its forces from China, albeit pre-1937 territory and end the war with favorable conditions too. the Japanese would retain its Manchuria, Taiwan and Korea. the US, the West and China would not demand that Japan gave up those territories as a prerequisite condition to ending the war in 1941, prior to Pearl Harbor. the Japanese were just too greedy and too stubborn and eventually lost the war.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading Chinese history, make me cry......I had to study, Ancient & Modern Chinese History, I cried when I read the stupidity & disunity of our ancestors, getting bullied & the people raped by the Kwei-lo & then the Japanese.....

Not to mention the chinese dog aka chinese uncle tom mentality.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
solly hor............Hitler attacked 1st becoz the Russians were about to invade Europe...........Hitler even asked UK to help fight Russia but Brits say no...........Hitler saved Europe and today is the most maligned man in history..............

many French and people from German-conquered countries fought in the German army against Russia..............even serving in the SS............

Gosh...I just wished Hitler fulfil his earlier dream, to be an artist and to be the second Leonard da vinci, a painter and sculptor.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
British rule was the best thing that ever happened to places like HK and Shanghai. If not for the Brits, these financial powerhouses of China today would still be fishing villages.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
James Tak Wu of Maxim's Catering always like to talk about the "good old days", how he and his late brother started a restaurant after being told by a waiter that they were always directed to a table near the toilet because Chinese customers were bad tippers.

"Gwei Lo ah you know ... in the old days ah ... before return to motherland, no need to do or even know anything ... just walk leisurely into office after lunch ... sign a few papers prepared by the Chinese clerks and then go to bar and drink ..."

I nod with approval especially at the couple of Gwei Los blissfully tucking into the Genki Sushi and Starbucks coffee all from his businesses. Judging from this video what Fatso James said is true! Thank God I have not lived in that era of colonial submission.

[video=youtube;2N92bAg9PkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N92bAg9PkQ[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You read history makes you cry... That is how chinks behave and when you look at the way chinks behave today.. Will that make u cry?

And sinkies are the descendents of the freaking chinks.. Do u feel disgraced?

Plus the way sinkies behave has certain traits of chinks which I called it sinkie behaviour.. Sad or not?

Be more Ang moh is the best. Do u know that if you behave more angmoh.. U are being served better and get more attention by waiter and waitress in the restaurant.

Jiu hu kia, the Chinese in Malaysia aren't descends of china??

You mean you and your parents are not chinese? You are Ah Neh?

Burmese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu hu kia, the Chinese in Malaysia aren't descends of china??

You mean you and your parents are not chinese? You are Ah Neh?

We are Burmese. Stop your abuse on Tony! Twit!

Day in day out same type of abusive post. Get a life.

Come to Yangon! Twit!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without the oil and other raw resources exports, the Japanese could simply withdraw its forces from China, albeit pre-1937 territory and end the war with favorable conditions too. the Japanese would retain its Manchuria, Taiwan and Korea. the US, the West and China would not demand that Japan gave up those territories as a prerequisite condition to ending the war in 1941, prior to Pearl Harbor. the Japanese were just too greedy and too stubborn and eventually lost the war.

the Japs did offer to withdraw from China..............but the US still refused to sell oil to them...........not many people know this

the Japs knew they'll lose in a war against US...............they know the US has 10x the industrial capacity of Japan.........how to win ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main problem with the Tang Dynasty is they imported too many FT, and outsourced the running of the whole govt to FT. In the end, they were destroyed by FT.

History is repeating itself in Singapore...doesn't this sound familiar with the PAP government?? trouble is...nobody cares about the past..except those promoting HIS STORY of ..fishing villages to...to..to URBAN VILLAGES...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So? What are mongols, jurchens, manchus of today? All gone. Mongolia's only pride is genghis khan of more than 800 years ago.

i agree what is mongolia now?china is now 2nd largest economy in the world,mongolia is a shithole with nothing but ughur tents and folk tales about genghis khan.