• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Interview: Sinkie Local Upsize Version

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Wonderful Achievements that Ass Loon Made in a Decade as Emperor

He did this:

2014-12-31%2023.52.07_zpssq10xtoo.jpg

Definitely the highlight of his career. :biggrin:

More like his crowning glory i.e. being a balloon head!:biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon: Cost of living complaints due to SGs demanding better lifestyle. TRUE?

True. In the past when I started working, I ate mainly mixed vegetable rice for only $2.50 and below. Choices of veggie and meat were simple due to my low earning power. Now, many years later, I often spend at least $20 on a meal. If I eat mixed veggie rice, I now spend around $5 - 2 meats 2 veggies. I spend a lot more, but I also get to save a lot more too. The value of my home has also doubled over the past ten years.

Thank you Lee Hsien Loong for you good leadership!

wah lao eh , u still around to talk cock ah.
u neber take my adviSe to join IMH ah ?

the fact that in the past u eat mixed vegie rice for $2.50 ,now u spend at leas $20
is because of INFLATION which u cunningly and conveniently omit to mention.
and don't come to boast here about how much u earning.
we are referring mostly to the plight of the lower income group.
if every sillypooreans can earn $5K or more , there would be no postings in this forum.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon: Cost of living complaints due to SGs demanding better lifestyle. TRUE?

In the 70s, children were easily contented with marbles and kuti-kuti. Present children are not even satisfied with Playstation, but also want iPads. PM Lee is definitely right in his definition of better living standard.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

In most developed parts of the world, wealth is made up more of property than cash income. In cosmopolitan cities, property prices had risen faster than incomes. It is the same for stock prices, ie banks, microsoft, walmart, facebook. If your measure of wealth is based mostly on your income, then you probably would be lagging behind the economy. My wealth ballooned primarily because of my investment in my home and stocks over the years. While my income increased several fold as compared to my first full-time income, it still lags behind the growth of my wealth from property and stock investments.

If you are a blue collared worker whose wealth depends nearly on your $2000 a month paycheck, then you are probably doomed to remain in a vicious cycle of poverty.

value of property here is popped up artificially by the jackal and the pack of hyena which owned many many properties.
if all foreigners leave suddenly , u will find many empty houses.
blue collared worker depends on $2000 to survive is another ruse from the jackal.
rules are created to ensure income don't rise drastically. so u have ' UnTil U Ci ' being run by an hyena.
FT are allowed free rein to work everywhere in sillypoor.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesterday 06:16 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_1.gif Post: #1
sgbuffett http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Member
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/uploads/avatars/avatar_8797.jpg?dateline=1388052164
Gee I thought the complaints about cost of living is due to cost of living rising. But according to PM Lee it is due to people demanding better lifestyle....here are the extracts from the interview.
"In 1984, when I entered politics, nobody brought up the issue of cost of living. At that time, people were a lot less well-off than the people now, but nobody really felt they didn't have enough money. Or at least, they did not view this as the most important issue of their lives. This was because everyone believed their lives will improve and tomorrow will be better as long as they continued to work hard.

"Right now, our lives have indeed improved, and this applies even for low-income families. They live in better environments and their children have more opportunities to get a good education. But everyone still feels they don't have enough money. Why is that so? This isn't just a statistical problem and it also isn't just about the Consumer Price Index.

"This is about different lifestyles and people's aspirations. It's about people seeing what the average standard of living should be and everyone aspiring towards that. It'sabout them feeling the need to accomplish what they want in life and yet feeling that they can't because they don't have enough money. So they think they have a problem with the cost of living. It's not easy to solve."
PM Lee on his achievements and regrets, after a decade at the helm - Channel NewsAsia

That's a no-brainer question.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

when they themselves demanded for million$ obscene pays, they didn't self-criticise.

what kind of crap talks are they cock talking?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True. In the past when I started working, I ate mainly mixed vegetable rice for only $2.50 and below. Choices of veggie and meat were simple due to my low earning power. Now, many years later, I often spend at least $20 on a meal. If I eat mixed veggie rice, I now spend around $5 - 2 meats 2 veggies. I spend a lot more, but I also get to save a lot more too. The value of my home has also doubled over the past ten years.

Thank you Lee Hsien Loong for you good leadership!

you must be very young in 1984. u can still bring your own egg to buy horfan or chay kway tiow in 1984. chicken rice only $1.50, fishball or wontan mee dry $1.50 and $1.20 for mee soup. mixed veg rice atmost $2 unless u choose the expensive stuffs. even in 1992, fried carrot cake at hawker centre still have $0.80 per plate(no egg).

increase in standard of living? better lifestyle? let see what was lost since 1984.

no more the weekly free 1hr English football roundup( one week delay), I think call big league football in 1980s.
no more free live telecast of World Cup.
no more free live telecast of Europe Cup.
no more free telecast Road to Wembly, FA Cup.
no more free live telecast of FA Cup Semi and Final.
no more free live telecast of mickey mouse cup final.
no more Serie A weekly roundup of matches.
no more free NBA telecast.
no more free F1 delay telecast.
no more free super bike grandprix delay telecast.
FAS no longer compete in Malaysia football league.(only just come back)
Spore Turfclub place many restrictions to prevent MRA horses to come down here to compete.
of the food that are lost in Singapore due to papigs policies over the years or monopoly by papigs afflicated companies.
small oysters use by oyster omelete sellers in the past.
pig and chicken blood jelly that can use to cook soup and porridge.
fresh pork that are cheaper from Malaysia no longer allow in, instead must buy the more expensive air pork or indon pork that are supply by papigs ppl.
no more duck eggs available for sale in spore.

the above are just some of the basic lifestyle needs that were lost since 1984 due to papigs.:oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]PM'S LOOKING BACK - 10 YEARS' "STATISTICS"?[/h]
Post date:
17 Jan 2015 - 6:24pm

Looking back at the last decade
According to the Straits Times news report “PM Lee: Looking back on 10 years at the helm and ahead at new tensions and challenges” (Jan 16) – “And on his biggest regret:
“In retrospect, it is easy to say that we should have been building up our infrastructure a lot faster, that we should have got our trains running, we should have built more HDB flats.

At the time we thought we were doing the right thing, pacing it, measuring it out, building it when we needed it and not spending resources until we needed to spend them.
It turned out that things did not pan out the way we expected. I think that we have to plan in future less conservatively and try to be less precise in our prognostications.” – Let’s look at the key statistics in the last 10 years.

HDB
HDB prices increased by 78 per cent from 2004 (URA Resale Price Index 77.1) to 2014 (137.1).

Wages
The real growth in basic wage, total wage and median gross wage (excluding employer CPF contribution) were near to zero per cent per annum.

Foreigners
“On dealing with the tensions between Singaporeans and foreigners:
“We have to talk about it on both sides, with Singaporeans to understand why it is necessary (to have foreigners here) and how we are adapting our policies to minimise the impacts and the side-effects.” – The number of foreigners increased by 845,587 or 112 per cent to 1,598,985.

Moreover, an estimated 450,000 new PRs and 200,000 new citizens were granted.

Healthcare
The total number of hospital beds increased by only an estimated 500 beds or 5 per cent to 12,035.

Jobs
An estimated one million jobs were created for foreigners against half a million for locals (Singaporeans and PRs).

CPF
The number of all Singaporeans at age 55 who were able to meet their CPF Minimum Sums (currently $155,000 + MMS $43,500) entirely with CPF without pledging property decreased to only about one in eight.

Win battles lose war
TRS Contributor

No-brainers go to the extent of considering Lee HL as an emperor. In truth is he and his PAP members are voted by the people of Singapore with a comfortable majority in every election.

Perhaps what he said can be of imperial material :
"If you run into turbulent situations, people will be very worried about the dangers and there will be a flight to safety (meaning hard-thinking ministers and pragmatic Government with incredible track record and rational citizens)

"If you are in a peaceful, prosperous environment, people say: 'Well, this is the way the world is, why do you need the government? We can prosper without the government'......" "So there is no safety net...."

Singapore obviously and fortunately is in the second category now. What it needs now perhaps is a dose of the turbulent world to wake up these kamikaze-minded Singaporeans. However, it should not be done at the expense of most practical Singaporeans who know that Singapore's peace and prosperity is not a foregone conclusion, or God-given. It is a result of the people living together themselves and in harmony and trust with the Government they have elected.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you must be very young in 1984. u can still bring your own egg to buy horfan or chay kway tiow in 1984. chicken rice only $1.50, fishball or wontan mee dry $1.50 and $1.20 for mee soup. mixed veg rice atmost $2 unless u choose the expensive stuffs. even in 1992, fried carrot cake at hawker centre still have $0.80 per plate(no egg).

increase in standard of living? better lifestyle? let see what was lost since 1984.

no more the weekly free 1hr English football roundup( one week delay), I think call big league football in 1980s.
no more free live telecast of World Cup.
no more free live telecast of Europe Cup.
no more free telecast Road to Wembly, FA Cup.
no more free live telecast of FA Cup Semi and Final.
no more free live telecast of mickey mouse cup final.
no more Serie A weekly roundup of matches.
no more free NBA telecast.
no more free F1 delay telecast.
no more free super bike grandprix delay telecast.
FAS no longer compete in Malaysia football league.(only just come back)
Spore Turfclub place many restrictions to prevent MRA horses to come down here to compete.
of the food that are lost in Singapore due to papigs policies over the years or monopoly by papigs afflicated companies.
small oysters use by oyster omelete sellers in the past.
pig and chicken blood jelly that can use to cook soup and porridge.
fresh pork that are cheaper from Malaysia no longer allow in, instead must buy the more expensive air pork or indon pork that are supply by papigs ppl.
no more duck eggs available for sale in spore.

the above are just some of the basic lifestyle needs that were lost since 1984 due to papigs.:oIo:

I was indeed very young in 1984. Soft drinks and Yeo Hiap Seng drinks came in glass bottles then. I still remember.

People could freely buy/sell their stuff anywhere without the need for silly licenses and permits.

Yeah, and there were no food restrictions back in the day (live poultry, pig blood etc). You could bring in animals and plants from Malaysia without getting into trouble with the border customs.

You would think that Malaysians must be seriously ill from consuming those stuff everyday , hence the AVA is zealously protecting our well being by imposing those restrictions. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even myo539 has crawled out of the woodwork now. We live in interesting times, to say the least. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Give us back all OUR CPR at age 55 as per past practice NOWWW !!:mad:

It is OUR blood money from decades of toiling !!!:oIo:

CPR?? you want ass loon to kiss you? ha ha ha Cheat People's Fund ..CPF...you spread around...take action...make them an opposition...then you may get your CPF back..MAY!

jw5

Loyal
Re: LHL's biggest regret in past 10 years: bad planning for infrastructure. Discuss

Hey! Where have you been? Looking for the bestest piano wires? :biggrin:

Can always dangle Ass Loon together with his smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY , the father of that miserable spawn

They can dance a duet under the lamp posts together, supported by the MIWs dancing with them at end of piano wires

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL's biggest regret in past 10 years: bad planning for infrastructure. Discuss

Its easy to depopulate the country. declare war on indonesia and malaysia and suddenly, the island will be as empty as it was 500 years ago.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

his biggest achievement is self enrichment.

he made sure IRAS cannot tax his mom's estate, he does not declare his assets and make sure those who question him are sued.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

his biggest achievement is self enrichment.

he made sure IRAS cannot tax his mom's estate, he does not declare his assets and make sure those who question him are sued.

He's sure an EVIL CLOWN!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Vote the PAP out!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
No-brainers go to the extent of considering Lee HL as an emperor. In truth is he and his PAP members are voted by the people of Singapore with a comfortable majority in every election.

Perhaps what he said can be of imperial material :
"If you run into turbulent situations, people will be very worried about the dangers and there will be a flight to safety (meaning hard-thinking ministers and pragmatic Government with incredible track record and rational citizens)

"If you are in a peaceful, prosperous environment, people say: 'Well, this is the way the world is, why do you need the government? We can prosper without the government'......" "So there is no safety net...."

Singapore obviously and fortunately is in the second category now. What it needs now perhaps is a dose of the turbulent world to wake up these kamikaze-minded Singaporeans. However, it should not be done at the expense of most practical Singaporeans who know that Singapore's peace and prosperity is not a foregone conclusion, or God-given. It is a result of the people living together themselves and in harmony and trust with the Government they have elected.

Scare-mongering again. Do not mix up government and PAP, and PAP is nearing the end of the line.

They have lost their morality and no longer fit to lead Singapore.