• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want the world to know that PAP are the best in taking care it's citizens

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10409763_10152505466552714_6906671069194175796_n.jpg

Finally discharged! Total bill: $7817... Amount payable: $0.00 ...oh and the best thing is, my dad hasn't been working since the late 1980s. All this money from MediSave is compounded interest by CPF since then.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this person would not end up on the sick bed if he got more money to spend on nutritious food.
he falls sick because he has to pay a lot of gst, income tax, conservancy charges, pub bills, transportation bills, mrt, coe, erp, child care fees etc and end up he has no money but to eat maggie mee.

that is why he is sick and on top of that he cannot use his cpf to pay for the bills. that is why he is sick

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U realise had not WP won aljunied ,none of this minister pay review nor pioneer pkg will take place ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
raising the prices, then claim to subsidize is not true caring. it's called wayanging. it's a way to psycho the sillyzens to be at their mercy.

Wi_dows

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan Jiao OK!

My dad went to SGH more than 10 admissions the last 12 months average 1 - 2 weeks and soon repeats.

Each time we had to pay $$$ CASH $$$ SGD$4000-SGD$5000 range.

His MediSafe is EMPTY since years ago! He was a teacher for decades until retirement.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Lan Jiao OK!

My dad went to SGH more than 10 admissions the last 12 months average 1 - 2 weeks and soon repeats.

His MediSafe is EMPTY since years ago! He was a teacher for decades until retirement.

Who did your dad vote for? Must be opposition. TS' dad voted for PAP.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan Jiao OK!

same here. my monster in law was admitted recently for knee operation but it was carried out in a pte clinic instead of SGH. the doc there said if u wanna do it in sgh and be subsidized, u gotta wait like at least 6mths. however, if u book him privately, next few days could operate. bo bian, monster was in pain so we booked him ptely.

monster in law checked into gleneagle with a 3 days ward stay.

when the bill came, i almost got a heart attack!! almost 30K!! cash :'(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why when the cow said he paid $8 for open heart, i really ptui at him and add some mucus too!!:oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lan Jiao OK!

Your old man no pension?

Got medical cover also.