• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happen If Lee Kuan Yew Dies On The Eve Of GE16 and During Cooling Off Day?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brother and sisters,

good morning.

what will happen if Lee Kuan Yew dies on the eve of GE16 and during cooling off day? what will happen to PAP? Will Singaporeans give sympathy votes and PAP clean sweep?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It does not make any difference what happens to LKY. I will still vote for the PAP.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If people are ready to vote fot the opposition then they obviously are not doing well under the PAP. There are many people angry with the PAP e.g. can't get their CPF out even when they are 55+ years old, lost their jobs to a foreigner, having problems getting a job because of cheap foreigners, angry with the problems that these foreigners are causing,...

So why would they vote for the PAP even if LKY ups the lorry:confused: They will probably rejoice because LKY is receiving $$$$ as an MP, using plenty of health $, the cost of all those body guards protecting him,...

I would love to get the extra holidays. It would be like having another Xmas holiday:smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good morning.

what will happen if Lee Kuan Yew dies on the eve of GE16 and during cooling off day? what will happen to PAP? Will Singaporeans give sympathy votes and PAP clean sweep?

then all Sinkies should cry rivers of tears................tears of pure joy............

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years ago Taiwan President Chen Sui Bian was nearly assasinated on the election eve and he won many symphaty votes

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

good morning.

i will go buy 4D.

$10 big $10 small

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

good morning.

LKY is very smart and has already anticipated this move from Prince Gay Loong. He will triple his palace guards one month before erections and double his food tasters. He knows his death is the only way that his son Gay Loong will win erection again, and he has no intention to give up his $16K per month for chor bor lan. Gay Loong knows that his father's death is the ace in the hole that he has. No better how bad his popularity, daddy's death will swing votes back to him. He is even as I type thinking of innovative ways and means to kill old fart.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
doing away with estate duty prior to his spouse death, hundreds of millions saved.
unless begging for sympathy votes no reason to delay announcement of his death.

(If) sole beneficary of emperor and empress vast wealth,couple with his control of known and unknown business,properties etc we are set for a billionaire prime minister,if not his children will be.
as so

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
the old fart, the more you curse him die, the more he purposely don't die just to piss you off.

so we better curse him live long long, then he will go die fast fast.

i curse the old fart - may he live for a thousand years

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY is very smart and has already anticipated this move from Prince Gay Loong. He will triple his palace guards one month before erections and double his food tasters. He knows his death is the only way that his son Gay Loong will win erection again, and he has no intention to give up his $16K per month for chor bor lan. Gay Loong knows that his father's death is the ace in the hole that he has. No better how bad his popularity, daddy's death will swing votes back to him. He is even as I type thinking of innovative ways and means to kill old fart.

Tiu leh lo mo! The Crown Prince is the most loyal of us all to the Old Buddha. Old Buddha will live past the coming GE and return undefeated as MP for Tanjong Pagar again. Fark SDP! Fark Singfirst!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

best post of the year so far................too bad I can't up your pts............:p

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mrs Tan (wife of John) and Mrs Leong, pick your escalator.

[video=youtube;IrfZPMH-CEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrfZPMH-CEg[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good morning.

Maybe the Ah Loong son will put a pillow over Old Fart's face to create a perfect timing. :wink: