• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

caption this pic!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oops i just dropped my pet cricket in your pants, wouldn't mind me looking for it won't you?

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The young girl in the picture is Ho Jinx.

"I believe there's potential growth in this little investment here. This little investment known as SHINny Cock here.............hmmmmmmmmmmm......."

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The young girl in the picture is Ho Jinx.

"I believe there's potential growth in this little investment here. This little investment known as SHINny Cock here.............hmmmmmmmmmmm......."

Is the investment for long term, shrinking right now and needs another 30 years to rise? :eek:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the investment for long term, shrinking right now and needs another 30 years to rise? :eek:

Ho Jinx to snrcitizen: "What do you know about investment, you old man??!!! Be grateful that we are making this looooooooooooooooooooooong term, though shrinking investment for all you ignorant peasants! Everyone will see their investment in 300 years time."

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx to snrcitizen: "What do you know about investment, you old man??!!! Be grateful that we are making this looooooooooooooooooooooong term, though shrinking investment for all you ignorant peasants! Everyone will see their investment in 300 years time."

snrcitizen to Ho Jinx: "What does an electrical engineer know about investments? Even the ah peks playing with stocks and shares are better than you. None of them lost US$58 billion, did they?" :biggrin:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
subway, eat fresh!
girl: i'll have a 6" meatballs sandwich, with cheese, no vege!
boy: u like the cheese melted??
girl: it's ok, i can help myself.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
snrcitizen to Ho Jinx: "What does an electrical engineer know about investments? Even the ah peks playing with stocks and shares are better than you. None of them lost US$58 billion, did they?" :biggrin:

Ho Jinx to snrcitizen: "That's besides the point! We the elites are trained since young to appreciate a good investment when we see one. Like the picture of my young self learning how to pick the right LOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOooong term investment, you the non-elites will not understand the gist of the matter. Shoo! Get out of uncaring elitist face!"

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Jinx to snrcitizen: "That's besides the point! We the elites are trained since young to appreciate a good investment when we see one. Like the picture of my young self learning how to pick the right LOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOooong term investment, you the non-elites will not understand the gist of the matter. Shoo! Get out of uncaring elitist face!"

snrcitizen to Ho Jinx: "When you pseudo elites use lesser mortals' money to pray pray, whatever you say is same as farting one. Ah peks use real own money then achievement is our own achievement, ok? Not use other people's money and only know how to talk cock. Chey!"