• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I'm the law": Watch how angry driver confronts a group of cyclists

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 04 January 2015 | 41,516 views | 81 comments

A furious driver was seen confronting a large group of cyclists yesterday morning (Jan 3), at about 8.56am.

Stomper Rider sent in the footage of this incident, which shows him flaring up at the ten or so cyclists for unknown reasons.

As the cyclists turned in to park, the man, still in his car, horned loudly.

He can be heard yelling, "Why, you not happy ah?" along with some expletives.

It is unclear if anyone did anything to spark his rage.

He continues, "This not for you to do this!"

As he gestures angrily, some cyclists threaten to call the police due to his behaviour.

To which the driver answers:

"I'm the law okay!"

A heated argument ensued among them, until a passer-by came to calm them down and they dispersed.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ow-angry-driver-confronts-a-group-of-cyclists

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today you have seen that arrogant angmoh has no respect for the natives and local law. This was how they came and occupied your country back in the 1800s.

When SEA and North Asia was prosperous countries in the 1400-180s they came a see how good it was and then they caused problems to divide and conquer the country.

Do you want it to happen again? Do they respect the local law and the natives? No. They want it their ways and to divide and conquer Asia once again.

Get rid of angmohs if you don't want another 八国联军 8 countries attacked China in the 1850s with the angmohs today.

Posted on 04 January 2015 | 41,516 views | 81 comments

A furious driver was seen confronting a large group of cyclists yesterday morning (Jan 3), at about 8.56am.

Stomper Rider sent in the footage of this incident, which shows him flaring up at the ten or so cyclists for unknown reasons.

As the cyclists turned in to park, the man, still in his car, horned loudly.

He can be heard yelling, "Why, you not happy ah?" along with some expletives.

It is unclear if anyone did anything to spark his rage.

He continues, "This not for you to do this!"

As he gestures angrily, some cyclists threaten to call the police due to his behaviour.

To which the driver answers:

"I'm the law okay!"

A heated argument ensued among them, until a passer-by came to calm them down and they dispersed.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ow-angry-driver-confronts-a-group-of-cyclists

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This uncle is unsinkified... It will be better if he stepped his brake and ramp onto those useless cyclists.. Kill a few of them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watched the video. it doesnt show if the cyclists did anything worng...

This uncle is probably up to his eyeballs with all these chow ang mo Tour de France wannabes terrorizing our roads and motorists, so he's fighting back.

At least he's got balls, which is more than what I can say for most Sinkies.:smile: