• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you done your daily bashing of foreign trash outside?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello sinkies,

I would like to start a campaign of bashing foreign trash in sinkieland..

It is a very simple activity..just go out on any day and when you see a Foreign trash, just scold them or beat them up if they behave like shit..

and then tell us about it..

It will be a good exercise for all true blue SInkies...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello sinkies,

It is a very simple activity..just go out on any day and when you see a Foreign trash, just scold them or beat them up if they behave like shit..

Nope, outside I'm being bashed by ft instead. Till the stage that I quit my job to stay at home :(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello sinkies,

That is what I have been doing to you for a long time in this forum, jiu hu kia!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 418