• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why sinkapore cannot be that innovative?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look sinkapore is supposedly richer than Netherlands. Yet the country has nothing to show. Look at how innovative the Dutch are ...

[video=youtube;y-rEI4bezWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-rEI4bezWc&app=desktop[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The problem with Singapore is it is full of sinkies whereas the Netherlands is full of Dutch.

Sinkies are world renowned for being uncreative. They rely on their government for everything. Luckily they have the best government in the world. If it wasn't for their world class government, Singapore would still be a 3rd world country.

Hopefully the arrival of many talented foreigners will solve the problem. Once a critical mass of foreigners have settled in Singapore, the country will the be able to match the Netherlands.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untrained person are not suppose to touch the person. Cut the bullshit.

Look sinkapore is supposedly richer than Netherlands. Yet the country has nothing to show. Look at how innovative the Dutch are ...

[video=youtube;y-rEI4bezWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-rEI4bezWc&app=desktop[/video]

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with Singapore is it is full of sinkies whereas the Netherlands is full of Dutch.

Sinkies are world renowned for being uncreative. They rely on their government for everything. Luckily they have the best government in the world. If it wasn't for their world class government, Singapore would still be a 3rd world country.

Hopefully the arrival of many talented foreigners will solve the problem. Once a critical mass of foreigners have settled in Singapore, the country will the be able to match the Netherlands.

Sinkies have created , branded and packaged kiasuism. Soon it will be exported to the rest of the world and sinkieland will be prominent on the world map.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Sinkies were that innovative, we wouldn't need to bring in so many foreign talents to replace useless Sinke PMETs. Sinkies are also dumb. That's why so many of their offspring need to go for tuition whereas very few Dutch kids need it.

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkies were that innovative, we wouldn't need to bring in so many foreign talents to replace useless Sinke PMETs. Sinkies are also dumb. That's why so many of their offspring need to go for tuition whereas very few Dutch kids need it.

You are understanding this the wrong way round. The Sinkie kids are smart but have tuition to grow smarter and get ahead whereas the Dutch kids are dumb and are happy to stay dumb. They prefer to spend money on marijuana instead of on useful tuition.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are understanding this the wrong way round. The Sinkie kids are smart but have tuition to grow smarter and get ahead whereas the Dutch kids are dumb and are happy to stay dumb. They prefer to spend money on marijuana instead of on useful tuition.

I'm sorry but sinkieland is the dumbest country in the world,a cesspool of stupidity.

Sinkies adults send their toddlers to tuition because they believe their kids are truly dumb,they spend their whole lives playing catch up when the other kids are having fun and when they come out they lose their jobs to ft.sinkies parents also lack the introspection to realize they themselves are dumb and have no idea how to raise kids so they spend all the time trying to educate their kids in useless things.their sense of inferiority

Sinkieland is the only country that makes movies trying to convince others their kids are not dumb.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hopefully the arrival of many talented foreigners will solve the problem. Once a critical mass of foreigners have settled in Singapore, the country will the be able to match the Netherlnands.

How to be creative or innovative, tonsil operation done through the arse, asked why 'Pappies will tell you Sinkies not suppose to open their mouth.'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

I know you Stinkees are gonna brame it on my rent-seeking greed. Not happy ah? Vote my Familee out lah! I dare you! *chey*

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are made up of majority KL and Jiuhu kia working in Singapore.

The pioneers were mad eup of >50% from Malaysia and Goh Keng Swee was one of them. GKS brought his own kind to Singapore. Expect local born Sinkies to be clever traced back to Malaysia Chinese, please.

This is a Malay region and don't expect too much IQ of Chinese and m&d. Both are dumb and dumber.

I'm sorry but sinkieland is the dumbest country in the world,a cesspool of stupidity.

Sinkies adults send their toddlers to tuition because they believe their kids are truly dumb,they spend their whole lives playing catch up when the other kids are having fun and when they come out they lose their jobs to ft.sinkies parents also lack the introspection to realize they themselves are dumb and have no idea how to raise kids so they spend all the time trying to educate their kids in useless things.their sense of inferiority

Sinkieland is the only country that makes movies trying to convince others their kids are not dumb.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

when you have a ministar that said Mas selamat is either still in the island or have fled singapore you know how stupid the people here are. when you have people paying 120K to kill just 200 rats, you know the people are screwed. if you have half a million rats hiding underground in sinkieland(possible) , you would bankrupt the country just to get rid of the rats.

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything is well taken care of, all you need is pay and pay. How to be creative; innovative when everything is controlled; systematic. SG only produces obedient robots.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore richer then Holland huh.............like that hor, i rather be a Dutch...........

heck, i bet even the average Greek now has a better quality of life than Sinkies............