• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xmas, CNY and your annual leaves for Sinkies and FTs

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Christmas is today and how many Sinkies must perform skeleton workforce for FTs of these people Pinoys, angmoh (fake Christian Crusaders), m&d Chinese that came to steal Sinkies jobs?

These FTs are believed to have applied their leaves 6 months ahead and deprived Sinkies of their right to enjoy the same in these CNY and Xmas.

How are Sinkies going to take this to make fake Christian Pinoys and Angmohs to also perform skeleton workforce and Sinkies go on holidays?

Fucking PAP has not been taking care of Sinkies but made them work as skeleton workforce (and NSF) on these important festive holidays of the year, leaving FTs to go happy home to their motherland and see their families.

Remove PAP asap 2016GE so Sinkies can re-structure their workforce and get their life back.

Fuck PAP.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that Christmas is today and how many Sinkies must perform skeleton workforce for FTs of these people Pinoys, angmoh (fake Christian Crusaders), m&d Chinese that came to steal Sinkies jobs?

These FTs are believed to have applied their leaves 6 months ahead and deprived Sinkies of their right to enjoy the same in these CNY and Xmas.

How are Sinkies going to take this to make fake Christian Pinoys and Angmohs to also perform skeleton workforce and Sinkies go on holidays?

Fucking PAP has not been taking care of Sinkies but made them work as skeleton workforce (and NSF) on these important festive holidays of the year, leaving FTs to go happy home to their motherland and see their families.

Remove PAP asap 2016GE so Sinkies can re-structure their workforce and get their life back.

Fuck PAP.

These same foreign talents cover Sinkie asses while they are absent from work for weeks due to lame reasons such as ICT, maternity leave and frequently taking leave for "work-life" balance nonsense. It's the least Sinkies can do by working the Christmas shift.

I hate employing Sinkies because of NS and maternity leave, but have to because the State arm-twists me. The amount of salary we pay our security guards and NS men confirms our real opinion of the importance of their duty. Compare that to how much we pay the generals, a banker or an accountant for their services.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have got colleagues (non locals) volunteered coming in to work today to upload some rates to system and testing on 25 dec so me and my wife can enjoy our xmas at home. They fully understood the importance of family time and i am grateful to them. Surprisingly, they are christians....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sinkies are stupid, they could have applied for leave 6.5 months ahead now complain for fuck?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not you FT go back home to where you come from, Singapore is not for you.

These same foreign talents cover Sinkie asses while they are absent from work for weeks due to lame reasons such as ICT, maternity leave and frequently taking leave for "work-life" balance nonsense. It's the least Sinkies can do by working the Christmas shift.

I hate employing Sinkies because of NS and maternity leave, but have to because the State arm-twists me. The amount of salary we pay our security guards and NS men confirms our real opinion of the importance of their duty. Compare that to how much we pay the generals, a banker or an accountant for their services.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are stupid, they could have applied for leave 6.5 months ahead now complain for fuck?
agree. company should be fair to all employees.

if ts is ranting about cheaperest foreigners then there are tons of better examples around

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i have posted before, 2 tiong workers in my family biz have already applied in june for at least 1-month leave for cny next year. ft's think and plan ahead while sinkies procrastinate, and then kpkb when last-minute leaves are denied.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree on the lame excuse of ict

cheaperest foreigners also have maternity leaves so i dun see your pt here

same goes for work-life reasons.... ... unless you expect your employees to have no life after work then you and the cheaperest foreigners deserve each other perfectly.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you work for yourself, you don't have to apply for leave when you want time off.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree on the lame excuse of ict

cheaperest foreigners also have maternity leaves so i dun see your pt here

same goes for work-life reasons.... ... unless you expect your employees to have no life after work then you and the cheaperest foreigners deserve each other perfectly.

Why should Sinkie employees be entitled to work-life balance?

I have many Sinkie friends who demand for work-life balance, but are adamant not to give any to their domestic helpers. They make their domestic help work 6 to 7 days a week, 12 hours a day in return for a pittance. It is fun tearing down their self-righteous facade whenever I point out this hypocrisy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Think I have to look for a job where there are few or zero FT...

How about being a security guard? SAF keeps bragging about how important security is, so it means that a career in security work should pay big bucks.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my last place of employment, the priority order of leave approval is always in this order that is why I terminated myself :
1. parents to be - preggy
2. Parents
3. FT with child abroad
4. singles FT
5. attached sinkie
6. singles sinkie

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have got colleagues (non locals) volunteered coming in to work today to upload some rates to system and testing on 25 dec so me and my wife can enjoy our xmas at home. They fully understood the importance of family time and i am grateful to them. Surprisingly, they are christians....

very soon senior mgt will replace u with the cheap and good colleagues.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree, priority always go to the FTs first and Sinkies in the lowest order.

Blame lancheow PAP stuff up your work life with reservist training which are not liking to the FT employers.

In my last place of employment, the priority order of leave approval is always in this order that is why I terminated myself :
1. parents to be - preggy
2. Parents
3. FT with child abroad
4. singles FT
5. attached sinkie
6. singles sinkie