• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merry Christmas

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why No One Invite Me to Xmas Eve Party....

Why Why Why....:(

I am well known for being a team player at work. I always get the overall impression that people enjoy spending time with me at work, we have a lot of laughs and jokes and the atmosphere is in general very welcoming and fun.

Today is Xmas eve... I am not invited to friends party or invited to go somewhere for drinks....

To be honest i feel like a looser and have been suffering from depression because of it.

I could ask some people whether they wanted to do something, but feels like i am forcing them to do something they don't want to do.

so so sad.... can anyone help... I need love...:(

... please up my points to make me feel better.... i am really a sad plump girl...:(

If you are girl, you tend to get more invitations for parties if you are much more physically attractive. Go lose lots of weight and work out more. That's the hard truth.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Marry Xmas

Dear Sinkie bros and sis,

I won't be writing much anymore due to recent happening.
Wish you all a Marry Xmas and a Prosperous and Happy 2015.

Thanks to sammyboy and boss Sam for providing an outlet to deviant sinkies like myself.
Thanks for giving overseas sinkies an opportunity to be 'close' to local sinkies.
Jokingly, I always think you can take a sinkie out from sinkieland but you can't take the sinkieness out from the sinkie.

I would like to dedicate the below clip of my current loved singer to you all.

With love,
Sinkie SGW

* for those interested in financial news, can read presstv and articles by mike stathis.

Hi SGW

Wishing you a Merry X'mas & Happy New Year.

You have been writing what you wanted to say. That is great.

Cheers

Taboo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please head down to Bedok Reservoir, there is a countdown party just for you.

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

how old are u arh? i invite u to go running from next year u want? i will join New year run at punggol 10km, marina run feb half marathon , march 2xu half marathon, april ntuc half marathon, july sundown full marathon and many more and if pocket deep enough will go oversea for marathon, besides these join me fun run 3 to 4 times a week 15km each time, so next year x mas sure being invited , otherwise i date u:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This year celebrate with neighbour quiet at my own house

16069443926_75001962f5_b.jpg

MrHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Marry Xmas

Thanks to sammyboy and boss Sam for providing an outlet to deviant sinkies like myself.
Thanks for giving overseas sinkies an opportunity to be 'close' to local sinkies.
Jokingly, I always think you can take a sinkie out from sinkieland but you can't take the sinkieness out from the sinkie.

I would like to dedicate the below clip of my current loved singer to you

With love,
Sinkie SGW

* for those interested in financial news, can read presstv and articles by mike stathis.

Want to form an alliance with your new clones?

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to dedicate the below clip of my current loved singer to you all.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slbkjNufaN0

With love,
Sinkie SGW

Why you never alliance with me ?