• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merry Christmas

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wishing all Bros and Sis A merry christmas and a Happy New Year, with more good years to come :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;9209Re6SASA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9209Re6SASA[/video]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
merry Christmas samsters...wishing you all a merry mating season...!:biggrin:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ooc5eJc5SHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
The meaning for X'mas is a very foolish self-deception. I am very sorry to inform those who live in this childish false dream.

In the very first place that 2014 years old birthday boy Jesus is a very basic crook in many ways, he big mouth too much and like a Kay-Long monopoly sole-agency to claim that "no one can go to god except through me":

http://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm

He thinks god need a sole-agency or exclusive dealer? He can Kay-Long? God is so incompetent and need an exclusive dealer?

I also go to god but I by past everyone. :smile:

Any one who claims to be the exclusive agency or proxy is a crook no difference from those phone scams. He who false claimed to be the son of god and sole agency of god, fabricated a huge amount of lies and sold a lot of childish dreams including this X'mas spirit things.

Universal Peace and Unconditional Love and Joy are the elements of this bullshit. The crook who promotes these have completely neglected the reality of planet earth being a finite and limited source of resources that supports the lives of man kind. They issued unlimeted blank cheques on these resources, false claiming that mighty god will encash all these cheques, and support all their visions and dreams.

Basically this is what I am pointing out today the X'mas eve 2014.

My message is the wake up call for the dreamers and victims of X'mas.

That crook birthday boy Jesus can not deliver the necessary resources, his false promisses are actually empty. To have universal peace and no war the planet's population explodes under these false ideas, consuming huge amount of precious resources from this only and very limited planet earth. The planet can not take it further. We have been for decades underminded the crucial balance living in false ideas and faith, commiting huge overdraft on the resources needed by furture man kind. We are wiping out our own futures blindly. There is no future for man kind after we ruined and exhausively exploited this planet's resources, misguided by the childish fat-hope ideas of crook Jesus.

The ideas behind X'mas marches a foolish army of bliinded billions towards self-destruction and mass extinction. Only the exact opposite of Universal Love and Live is going to be achieved, there is no alternate consequences except this grand sad ending.

American NASA deperatly search of colonies in space to extend this dream of humanity beyond the limitss of this resource depleted and half-destroyed planet. They now want to have a colony of human living inside the cloud of Venus. Even if they could do that, the remaining billions of suckers will still be left here to rot and die.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/23/tech/innovation/tomorrow-transformed-venus-blimp-city/

141222115103-cloud-city-horizontal-gallery.png

NASA's plan for an off-world colony: a floating city above Venus

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of you have heard the various explanations about Christmas being*a commercial holiday far removed from truly honoring God and His Messiah. A supposedly festive time for family and friends with no-enemies-allowed.

The real dichtomomy being that we live in a world so full of religion yet a most dangerous place to live. A world in which the nations claiming to be trusters in God and Christ historically with the most blood on their hands and guilty of the taking of much human life.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of you have heard the various explanations about Christmas being*a commercial holiday far removed from truly honoring God and His Messiah. A supposedly festive time for family and friends with no-enemies-allowed.

The real dichtomomy being that we live in a world so full of religion yet a most dangerous place to live. A world in which the nations claiming to be trusters in God and Christ historically with the most blood on their hands and guilty of the taking of much human life.

Let the Messiah deliver the necessary resources to show that he is not pulling a fast one. Resources that can sustain the billions and increasing human population for long term survival. He is EVIL otherwise to trick followers into a massive total extinction. Extreme Evil.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why No One Invite Me to Xmas Eve Party....

Why Why Why....:(

I am well known for being a team player at work. I always get the overall impression that people enjoy spending time with me at work, we have a lot of laughs and jokes and the atmosphere is in general very welcoming and fun.

Today is Xmas eve... I am not invited to friends party or invited to go somewhere for drinks....

To be honest i feel like a looser and have been suffering from depression because of it.

I could ask some people whether they wanted to do something, but feels like i am forcing them to do something they don't want to do.

so so sad.... can anyone help... I need love...:(

... please up my points to make me feel better.... i am really a sad plump girl...:(

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why No One Invite Me to Xmas Eve Party....

potted-cactus-1.jpg

1. Get this pot of plant
  2. Go to one corner
  3. And shove it up your freaking ass