• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man attacks woman with nailclipper for reportng his sex act with drunk girl to police

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Man attacks woman with nail clipper for reporting his sexual assault on drunk girl to the police

0_10.jpg

Stomper Suganthi was threatened with a nail clipper for confronting two men who behaved inappropriately with a woman.

The incident happened at Block 406 Admiralty Link around 8pm yesterday (Dec 21).

According to the Stomper, the woman's dress had risen all the way above her navel and one of the men had his hand in her panties.

She said:

"The woman was extremely drunk and the two men were tipsy.

"The woman's undergarments were exposed and the men were touching the woman everywhere."

She added that their inappropriate behaviour attracted lots of attention from passersby but they continued with their actions despite small children being around.

Suganthi then went ahead to confront the two men but they started shouting at her.

The Police was then called.

The Police arrived on the scene and called in a female companion of the woman to bring her home.

They then talked to the two men and all of them left the scene within half an hour.

But, Stomper Suganthi was still at the scene and was sitting at the void deck with her husband.

Moments later, one of the men came back, this time holding a nail clipper and tried to attack Suganthi.

The Police was then called in again.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...il-clipper-after-confronting-men-for-behaving

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man attacks woman with nailclipper for reportng his sex act with drunk girl to po

WTF attack with nailclipper...? The attackers want to give Stomper an ingrown nail?

Animalize

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man attacks woman with nailclipper for reportng his sex act with drunk girl to po

why no guess the race?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They were let off after half an hour? No case? :(

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Police arrived on the scene and called in a female companion of the woman to bring her home.

They then talked to the two men and all of them left the scene within half an hour.

=> This is the part that is interesting. Why are the poodles so lazy as not to even haul the two molestors back to the poodle station? What would they have done if CSJ is caught selling his books at the same location?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Police was then called in again.

=> What happened after that? Let off again?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They were let off after half an hour? No case? :(

Maybe the drunk lady was happy to be touched? Where got case?

jw5

Loyal

If you see people using their nail clippers on public transport, please confiscate them. :biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lady that was clipping her nails next to me in the mrt caused a nail bit to land on my lips.
i felt disgusted and nauseated after that as i don't know where she has been scratching.

jw5

Loyal

You can tell where she was scratching either by smelling the nail or by seeing if there was a hair on it. :biggrin:

A lady that was clipping her nails next to me in the mrt caused a nail bit to land on my lips.
i felt disgusted and nauseated after that as i don't know where she has been scratching.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can tell where she was scratching either by smelling the nail or by seeing if there was a hair on it. :biggrin:

Bro what happen if its a white tiger? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

That means if she scratched her cb, the nail will have no hair on it. If got hair, means she scratched her head. :biggrin:

Bro what happen if its a white tiger? :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

=> This is the part that is interesting. Why are the poodles so lazy as not to even haul the two molestors back to the poodle station?

That's how our crime rate so low. This is because our lazy and useless man-in-blue deal with these complaints with maximum restrain.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just eat it lah...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's how our crime rate so low. This is because our lazy and useless man-in-blue deal with these complaints with maximum restrain.

yes... these clerks carrying guns are nothing but a bunch of wuzz.