• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comments From PAP's Best Leaders

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Below are some comments by PAP's best leaders:

1. “If you’re the best today, strive to be better. If you’re better today, strive to be ‘betterer’ and if you’re ‘betterer’ today, strive to be ‘betterest’ so that over time, Singapore’s service standards can just keep getting better, ‘betterer’ and ‘betterest’” - Lim Swee Say

2. "White Horse’ was used to identify sons of influential persons to ensure such enlistees were not given preferential treatment. And their medical classification and vocation assignments are scrupulously fair.” - Cedric Foo

3. "Your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries," - Lee Kuan Yew

4. 'How much do you want? Do you want three meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?' - Vivian Bala

5. "Flooding occurs once every fifty years in Singapore" - Yacoob Ibrahim

6. "Save on one hairdo and use the money for breast screening." - Lim Hng Kiang

7. "My out-of-pocket expense for the hospital bill was $8 only; yes, no typo here.” - Khaw Boon Wan

8. "Singapore belongs to everyone" - Lee Hsien Loong

9. " A 72 year old uncle told me he works as a hawker cleaner because he doesn't want to be bored at home" - Tan Chuan Jin

10. " The fugitive (Mas Selamat) was either still in Singapore, hidden by sympathisers, or had fled the country" - Wong Kan Seng

11. “Headline inflation is expected to remain at 5 per cent for the next few months but the majority of Singaporean households will not be directly affected, this is because inflation is largely driven by imputed rentals from owner-occupied accommodation and car prices, and most Singaporean households own their own homes while new car buyers are in the minority." - Lim Hng Kiang

12. Every month, when I receive my CPF statement, I feel so rich and the best part is, I know the CPF money won’t run away." Lim Swee Say

13. “Only 5% are unemployed. We still have 95% who are employed.” - Yeo Cheow Tong

14. “People support CPF cuts because there are no protest outside parliament.” - Lee Hsien Loong

15. “Retrenchment is good for Singapore. If there is no retrenchments, then I worry.” - Goh Chok Tong

16. “One evening, I drove to Little India and it was pitch dark but not because there was no light, but because there were too many Indians around.” - Choo Wee Kiang

17. ‎’No point complaining that cyberspace is dominated by the lunatic fringe and we leave it as such." - Chan Chun Seng

18. “We started off with "Marina Bay" and after looking at everything, the name that really tugged at the heartstrings was in front of us. The name itself is not new, but what has been used informally so far has endeared itself to all parties" - Mah Bow Tang

19. “If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.” - Lim Wee Kiak

20. "What do you think?" - Teo Chee Hean

21. "A Singaporean earning $1000 can afford to buy a two room HDB and can afford to have two children" - Tharman

22. "I don't understand why Singaporeans are so angry" - Josephine Teo

23. 'We will do a proper handover. We will ensure that all the existing contracts that we have are handed over to the new management properly,'- Cynthia Phua

24. "Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!" - Lee Hsien Loong

25. "In Shanghai, if you want some pork soup, you just turn on the tap," - Lee Hsien Loong

With such light weight leaders, no wonder Singapore is in deep trouble

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All very wise and insightful statements. Singapore is obviously in good hands.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All very wise and insightful statements Singapore is obviously in good hands.

Contrary to what you said, the pap leaders now bow their heads in shame.

VB summed it up for all of them when it was reported:

"DR VIVIAN Balakrishnan yesterday expressed regret over a comment he made in Parliament which he described as 'one statement which will haunt me for my entire political life'.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Contrary to what you said, the pap leaders now bow their head in shame.

VB summed it up for all when it was reported:

"DR VIVIAN Balakrishnan yesterday expressed regret over a comment he made in Parliament which he described as 'one statement which will haunt me for my entire political life'.

Don't be naive. He's just playing to the gallery

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All very wise and insightful statements. Singapore is obviously in good hands.

if the comments were carelessly made, we can excuse them. But the statements were all from the bottom of their hearts.

The worrisome part is the statements reflect the pap leaders' beliefs and anyone can tell that these beliefs are warped and inhuman

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if the comments were carelessly made, we can excuse them. But the statements were all from the bottom of their hearts.

The worrisome part is the statements reflect the pap leaders' beliefs and anyone can tell that these beliefs are warped and inhuman

All the statements are 100% true. While politicians in other countries stick to politically correct statements, PAP ministers tell it the way it is. That is why I admire them so much. They are truly the best.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
don't worry, judgment will be meted on the pap in due time.

your ignorance and defence of them wont change an iota

You can moan and complain about them in cyberspace but that won't change the fact that they'll be ruling real world Singapore for a long time to come.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can moan and complain about them in cyberspace but that won't change the fact that they'll be ruling real world Singapore for a long time to come.

Many true blue Singaporeans are rejoicing that the pap and its IBs, like you, are living in self denial

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the statements are 100% true. While politicians in other countries stick to politically correct statements, PAP ministers tell it the way it is. That is why I admire them so much. They are truly the best.

Does that include the 50 yearly ponding?