• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians marketing

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;D7_dZTrjw9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_dZTrjw9I&sns=em[/video]

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;D7_dZTrjw9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_dZTrjw9I&sns=em[/video]

Yup yup yup, only ignorant village atheists post such diatribes and rants against the Christian faith. You are a 100% villager, no doubt about it!:cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup yup yup, only ignorant village atheists post such diatribes and rants against the Christian faith. You are a 100% villager, no doubt about it!:cool:

That's right , that's what I'm going to post here , As long as I'm here , I'm going to mock your cult to the max of all levels :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right , that's what I'm going to post here , As long as I'm here , I'm going to mock your cult to the max of all levels :wink:

Finally IVA agrees that he is nothing but a village atheist. Hello villager of the atheist tribe!!!!:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumb IVA cannot even read and understand idiom. IVA is idiot too?

Lolzzzz.... I was just practicing what you preach cause you believes in miracle prayers right ? :wink: are you too slow to get my drift ? :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lolzzzz.... I was just practicing what you preach cause you believes in miracle prayers right ? :wink: are you too slow to get my drift ? :wink:

Nope, you are the one who is slow to catch my drift. Oh wait, no, you are not even slow, that's being too generous, you don't even get it! LOL!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope, you are the one who is slow to catch my drift. Oh wait, no, you are not even slow, that's being too generous, you don't even get it! LOL!

Yes you are right, I don't understand delusional mind :wink: