• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nea

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In modern place like Singapore, NEA cant even cull stray dogs, cant cull stray cats, cant control stray monkeys and now Singapore has rat infestation.

So is the cause dogs, cats, monkeys, rats, food, singaporeans or NEA?

Singapore must not let pap bark up the wrong tree and believe the cause is food or rats.

The root cause is NEA under VB

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In modern place like Singapore, NEA cant even cull stray dogs, cant cull stray cats, cant control stray monkeys and now Singapore has rat infestation.

So is the cause dogs, cats, monkeys, rays, food or NEA?

Singapore must not let pap bark up the wrong tree and believe the cause is food or rats.

The root cause is NEA

Under VB, we had/have

1. haze
2. record dengue cases
3. flooding
4. many homeless singaporeans
5. stray cats, stray dogs proliferation
6. accepting dirty and filthy newly built hawker centre from developer
7. rats infestation

and pap claims we have the best minister in the world

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey TS live with it lah.

The low class heartlanders have themselves to be blamed for such 'rat' problems together with the nonchalant attitude of the PAPies towards these kind of ppl.

Why don't Bukit Timah or Nissim Road have this kind of problem? LoLoLoL

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's a more systemic issue in that the government agencies don't know who should be doing what. Off the top of my head, AVA, NEA, NParks etc need to wake up their ideas.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey TS live with it lah.

The low class heartlanders have themselves to be blamed for such 'rat' problems together with the nonchalant attitude of the PAPies towards these kind of ppl.

many cases are unreported.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey TS live with it lah.

The rats are not isolated in BB or any single place. The rats run all over Singapore.

Bukit Timah and Nassim area will also experience rats

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's a more systemic issue in that the government agencies don't know who should be doing what. Off the top of my head, AVA, NEA, NParks etc need to wake up their ideas.

Systemic issue?

Gov department don't know?

These Papies have their spies literally sitting in every corner of the oppo wards, Hong Lim Park etc eyeing to see what these ppl/wards are doing.

The moment someone in these wards starts anything..and I mean anything.. they clamp down on to them.

And I do not need to elaborate on what sort of clamping the Papies have done, short of clamping down on 'RATS'!

Who knows? The next could be cockroaches which I am sure , you see large ones at every PaPies grass root meeting!! LoLOLoLoL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Systemic issue?

Gov department don't know?

These Papies have their spies literally sitting in every corner of the oppo wards, Hong Lim Park etc eyeing to see what these ppl/wards are doing.

The moment someone in these wards starts anything..and I mean anything.. they clamp down on to them.

And I do not need to elaborate on what sort of clamping the Papies have done, short of clamping down on 'RATS'!

Who knows? The next could be cockroaches which I am sure , you see large ones at every PaPies grass root meeting!! LoLOLoLoL

Singapore is filthy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are very good at catching smokers and litterbugs. It's a fine city !:mad:

NEA is good at checking AHPETC trade fairs

NEA is good at checking Aljunied hawker centres

But NEA cant handle dengue mosquitoes, cant cull stray dogs, cant limit rat proliferation, etc