• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TH's Performance Appraisal Time - STI Will Soar

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's Temasek's performance appraisal time. STI is expected to soar for the next two weeks to make the TH companies capitalisation look good so that the Management can benefit from it

Time to buy blue chips for the next two weeks?

STI soared 40.1pts today

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
</br> LHL a.k.a. Pinky, Ho Jinx, Prime Miniature, Cow $8, Lim Sia Suay aren't Sinkies meh? </br> I estimate Ho Jinx's total bonuses for this year to be about $30 million USD.

I didn't say all Singaporeans are poor. Read my post again.

Yes, LHL, HC, TT and LSS are certainly not poor. They are in the minority of Singaporeans who are rich

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good reading of the market and spotting of the stocks.

Thanks. Assessing stocks and shares is not like fortune telling. It takes digilence, hardwork and knowledge of world events, industry factors and companies strengths and weaknesses.

Cant go in blindly and just gamble blindly. Sure to get burnt

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Assessing stocks and shares is not like fortune telling. It takes digilence, hardwork and knowledge of world events, industry factors and companies strengths and weaknesses.

Cant go in blindly and just gamble blindly. Sure to get burnt

If you have any more ideas why not post on this thread every now and then.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have any more ideas why not post on this thread every now and then.

Investment in equities depend on the investor's risk appetite. What may be good buy for me may not be to others.

I also advised to buy DBS at $19.53 (see post#3). It just hit $20.13. I wonder how many bought DBS three sessions ago?