• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My visit to new bedok central hawker site

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been eating and buying takeaway food in the old site for more then four decades.

This is my personal opinion of the new centre:

Locality - good. Between Bedok Mall and heartland shops.
Spacious and very high ceiling, good ventilation and less noise.
About one third bigger and new stalls too.
The old stalls too remained in good surroundings.
Clean tables and stalls. I was there at 2.30 pm maybe all cleared but there was still very good crowd.

Summary: 8 out of 10.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tracy complaints bear result.............

You are very discerning and wise. Please look at my correspondence with NEA and HDB below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

FW: New Bedok Central Hawker Centre and Multi Storey CarPark
Thank you for your email/letter.

2 We would like to assure you that we are actively looking into your email/letter. We will reply to you as soon as we can. If we need more time, we will inform you.
3 Meanwhile, if you have any questions, I will be glad to assist you. My contact details can be found above. Please do not reply directly to this email.
4 For general information and available e-Services, you may visit our website: HDB InfoWEB at www.hdb.gov.sg. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,

<Signed>
XXXX
PRINCIPAL COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES MANAGER
PROPERTIES & LAND GROUP

<This is a system-generated reply and requires no signature. Do not reply directly to this email

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr Tay,

Thank you for your prompt actions. I appreciate them.

But I guess I might not have made my letter clear.

What I was more concerned was that the new Bedok Cantral Hawker Centre and carpark were handed over when they were already dirty and filthy.

How can the relevant government authority accept a new Hawker Centre and a new car park from the developer when they were dirty and filthy? Shouldn't they be cleaned before handing over?

Thank you much

Tracy Tan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Ms Tan,

We refer to your feedback of 3 Dec 2014, regarding the cleanliness of Bedok Central Hawker Centre and its car park.

We thank you for your feedback and appreciate your concerns. We have liaised with the East Coast Town Council and Housing and Development Board (HDB), which manages the common areas of the food centre and car park respectively, to improve the cleanliness of these areas.

Please contact our 24-hour NEA hotline at 1800-2255 632 (1800-CALL NEA) if you require any further assistance.

Yours sincerely

Regards,

D Tay • Executive (Operations Management) • Hawker Centres Division • National Environment Agency
Email : [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

"Dear Sir/Madam,

The Bedok Central Hawker Centre and carpark have just been handed over to the government. They were built with tax payers' money.

The floors, walls and signages look dirty and filthy. How can they be considering they are new buildings.

Was there due diligence and were proper procedures and checks followed during the hand over.

I request that senior NEA staff take a look at the state and cleanliness of the hawker centre and car park, bearing in mind they are less than a month old. I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Tracy tan"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very discerning and wise. Please look at my correspondence with NEA and HDB below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

FW: New Bedok Central Hawker Centre and Multi Storey CarPark
Thank you for your email/letter.

2 We would like to assure you that we are actively looking into your email/letter. We will reply to you as soon as we can. If we need more time, we will inform you.
3 Meanwhile, if you have any questions, I will be glad to assist you. My contact details can be found above. Please do not reply directly to this email.
4 For general information and available e-Services, you may visit our website: HDB InfoWEB at www.hdb.gov.sg. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,

<Signed>
XXXX
PRINCIPAL COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES MANAGER
PROPERTIES & LAND GROUP

<This is a system-generated reply and requires no signature. Do not reply directly to this email

Dear Mr Tay,

Thank you for your prompt actions. I appreciate them.

But I guess I might not have made my letter clear.

What I was more concerned was that the new Bedok Cantral Hawker Centre and carpark were handed over when they were already dirty and filthy.

How can the relevant government authority accept a new Hawker Centre and a new car park from the developer when they were dirty and filthy? Shouldn't they be cleaned before handing over?

Thank you much

Tracy Tan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Ms Tan,

We refer to your feedback of 3 Dec 2014, regarding the cleanliness of Bedok Central Hawker Centre and its car park.

We thank you for your feedback and appreciate your concerns. We have liaised with the East Coast Town Council and Housing and Development Board (HDB), which manages the common areas of the food centre and car park respectively, to improve the cleanliness of these areas.

Please contact our 24-hour NEA hotline at 1800-2255 632 (1800-CALL NEA) if you require any further assistance.

Yours sincerely

Regards,

D Tay • Executive (Operations Management) • Hawker Centres Division • National Environment Agency
Email : [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

"Dear Sir/Madam,

The Bedok Central Hawker Centre and carpark have just been handed over to the government. They were built with tax payers' money.

The floors, walls and signages look dirty and filthy. How can they be considering they are new buildings.

Was there due diligence and were proper procedures and checks followed during the hand over.

I request that senior NEA staff take a look at the state and cleanliness of the hawker centre and car park, bearing in mind they are less than a month old. I thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Tracy tan"

All I can say is well done Tracy!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tracy complaints bear result.............

My concern was not the daily cleanliness. My concern was that the relevant govt staff did not take over a clean building but was happy to take over a dirty and filthy building from the builders.

Was there any indiscretion involved? I wish HDB can look into it

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again the pen is mightier than the sword.

Yes, I am pleased that NEA and HDB have been very efficient and have kept me updated.

What I really hope is that govt agency staff do their work diligently and there is no corruption involved to take over a building which was not properly cleaned.

In this case, the HDB staff have inconvenienced the public through their negligence

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phui... 不要脸... PAP and WP behavior...

The cleaners are the one that are doing the job... You just use your CB mouth and wanted to claim all the credit...:kma:

Please do not blame PAP to claim all the credit when they said they build Singapore... They are like you...:rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Tracy, Vivien is too busy looking at the opposition's hawker's centre ceilings, floors, etc....can you blame them for not looking at their own? :rolleyes:

I agree. That's why we hope that NEA, MND and HDB don't neglect their jobs. The dirt and filth at Bedok Central when it was first taken over was appalling.

We must not let pap IBs here distract us from doing what's right. We must continue to speak the truth against them

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phui... 不要脸... PAP and WP behavior...

The cleaners are the one that are doing the job... You just use your CB mouth and wanted to claim all the credit...:kma:

Please do not blame PAP to claim all the credit when they said they build Singapore... They are like you...:rolleyes:

I applaud the cleaners.

It is govt staff who didn't do their job when taking over the buildings that caused the cleaners to have to work much harder. If the Hawker Centre/MSCP were taken over in a clean and pristine condition, life for the cleaners would be so much better

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After your complain... The old aunties and uncle kana fuck by the boss... They work double hard... Clean like fuck for $1000 per month...

Heard them cursing the fucking CB kia that dont know what the fuck and only know how to complain...:rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After your complain... The old aunties and uncle kana fuck by the boss... They work double hard... Clean like fuck for $1000 per month...

Heard them cursing the fucking CB kia that dont know what the fuck and only know how to complain...:rolleyes:

If NEA and HDB misunderstood my letter, whose fault is it?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucked the NEA... The NEA Fucked the cleaner's boss... The boss fucked the supervisors and the supervisors fucked the cleaners...

= You Fucked the cleaners???:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My concern was not the daily cleanliness. My concern was that the relevant govt staff did not take over a clean building but was happy to take over a dirty and filthy building from the builders.

Was there any indiscretion involved? I wish HDB can look into it

you are the type of citizen that a Singaporean should be.. got balls to fuck the authority..

I will only respect a Sinkie when the whole bunch of them got the balls to walk the street to protest and throw out the PAP and install real democracy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You fucked the NEA... The NEA Fucked the cleaner's boss... The boss fucked the supervisors and the supervisors fucked the cleaners...

= You Fucked the cleaners???:mad:

And the cleaners fuck your ass chee buy