• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Singaporeans Detest SAF Regulars?

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even an 23 year old intern at a investment bank can think faster, speak better and present thenself better than these regulars.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These jiak liao bees are being paid by taxpayers monies which includes you and me but we end up having to listen to their orders or else face charges from them. :confused: Doesn't make a fucking single sense. :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree. I am with you on this. :wink:

In math and computer alorgrithm, we were thought to open our mind to all possibilities.

If one doesn't like A, he may like B or dislike B because liking or disliking A and B are independent events.

Just to confirm that I dislike both A and B, and also a category C. Simply put, I dislike the Universal Set. :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do Singaporeans detest SAF regulars because so many SAF generals are making life miserable for Singaporeans?

You first day in SBF ah? Never hear madmansg's mantra before ah?
Come, I chant for you: NS IS KILLING SG!!!