• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess The Nationality? Man Fined $3000 for Calling ICA Malay Boy Idiot

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brother and sisters,

SINGAPORE - A land surveyor was fined $3,000 on Wednesday for using abusive and insulting language at an immigration and checkpoints officer.

Malaysian Lee Eng Soon, 40, admitted shouting a vulgar word and "idiot" at Corporal Farmi Al Faqeh, 24, at the arrival car booth of Woodlands checkpoint on May 14 this year.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in Singapore will you have Malaysian Chinese openly abusing our Malay brothers. For that, you have to thank the PAP.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people here calling so many people all kinds of names here..

But nobody got FINED? So unfair?

God be my witness! I neber call anyone here IDIOTS!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
firstly, we need to identify the nationality of the Malay custom officer at checkpoint.

His sinkie PR will take the court appearance for disrespectful behaviour towards public servant into consideratio. when renewal is due.

need to make him beg for mercy from ICA.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in Singapore will you have Malaysian Chinese openly abusing our Malay brothers. For that, you have to thank the PAP.

Malay brothers? Malay brothers?

Screwball he might be a mudlay sinkie but so what where do you think his alligences lay? Suppose a mudlay malay did the same to a sinkie chinese what would you post? Nothing at all. You don't give a fuck at all. You wouldn't call that poor chinese that got insulted by a mudlaysian malay your brother and think it's fine cos you love to suck malays. Can you tell me that i am wrong? Please tell me that i am wrong if you disagree.

erection201l

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lee must be calling the mat "BODOH".
BODOH is one very abusive and vulgar word to them. they cannot accept the fact that their genes are like that. look at matland ..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One particular Malaysian Chinese even abuse Chinese Sporeans in this forum. Best is that some here actually adore him.