• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman found dead in Tampines, suspect arrested

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Traitors Allowing PRC FTrash to Turn HDB Flats into Dragon Inns!

Especially those Ah Tiong Bu from northern china, they love to bite when love mojo overflows.

Their ancestors were raped by invading Mongols, Khitans and Jurchen barbarians back in the day. It is in their DNA. :wink:

Img262178792.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC Tampines murder: M’sian HDB owner lives in condo. 60%, Song Bo???

[h=2]PRC Tampines murder: M’sian HDB owner lives in condo[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
December 19th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

A PRC man was arrested for the suspected murder of a PRC woman at Tampines Central 1 early Wednesday (17 Dec) morning.

The police received a call for assistance at 11.43pm on Tuesday (16 Dec). When they arrived at the HDB 5-room flat on the 7th floor of Block 503, they found the PRC woman dead in one of the bedrooms.
By then, the alleged killer had run to Block 505, carrying a knife. He then climbed onto the ledge on the 9th floor, threatening to jump.

While police officers tried to negotiate with him, he stabbed himself on the ledge. He did not die but bled profusely.

After climbing back to safety, he was arrested and taken to Changi General Hospital after 3am on Wednesday. The area in Block 505 was heavily stained with the man’s blood.

The man was charged with murder in hospital yesterday (18 Dec).

10818249_10204993909780607_7216348924260294676_o-640x480.jpg

The Chinese media reported that the HDB unit was rented out to at least 8 PRCs. It was apparently being sub-leased. It was rented out to a PRC master tenant who, in turn, leased it out to the other PRCs individually.

The suspect and the deceased apparently moved in only on Tuesday night at around 9pm. According to the other PRC tenants, at about 10.45pm, the couple began quarreling in their room. They heard loud shouting from behind the locked door.

About 10 minutes later, there was silence. The other tenants then saw the suspect emerging from the room with a bloody knife, partially wrapped in paper. He locked the door behind him and ran to Block 505. That was when the tenants called the master tenant, who was at work.

When the master tenant got back, he unlocked the bedroom door and found the woman lying face down motionless, stained with blood. He then called the police.

The master tenant confirmed that the suspect had contacted him over the weekend urgently looking for accommodation. The master tenant said he has been living in the flat for the past year and was helping the flat owner to manage the sub-leasing.

A neighbour told the media that some of the PRC tenants are believed to be factory workers.

PRC tenants moving out shaken by incident (aka RUN ROAD!)

After the tragedy, some of the PRC tenants moved out of the flat on Wednesday evening (17 Dec). The media saw at least 7 men and women entering and leaving the flat. Some were carrying suitcases.
“After an incident like this, would you want to stay on?” said a PRC tenant. “My worry is that other landlords will not accept us because of the connection to this killing.”

The other tenants said they had paid little attention to the 2 newcomers when they arrived, as the tenants and their guests came and went all the time.

“Sometimes, the tenants have friends or family over, so the flat could be housing up to 12 people at a time, which I know is illegal,” said the master tenant. “But we never make any trouble. This is the first time I’ve seen blood.”

HDB unit belongs to a Malaysian

Shin Min Daily interviewed Fadzilah Hanum who lived next door to the HDB flat. The flat is owned by a Malaysian. He married a PRC and the couple lived in a condominium while renting their HDB flat out to make money.

According to Mdm Fadzilah, the couple bought the flat 5 years ago. She said, “They lived there for about 2 to 3 years before moving to a condominium at East Coast. They then rented out their HDB flat and there were many tenants seen moving in and out.”

=> In other words, the FTrash have not even fulfilled the MOP before buying a new private property! Game the SG system until like this while young SGs are being priced out of the property market!

“He gave me his name card and asked me to inform him immediately if the flat gets too noisy. He said he will take care. Nothing has happened until now,” she added.

Mdm Fadzilah also told the media, “They (PRC tenants) never opened their door fully, leaving only enough space for them to squeeze out one by one.”
She added she had seen mattresses in the living room, indicating that many tenants were staying in the HDB flat at times.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC Tampines murder: M’sian HDB owner lives in condo. 60%, Song Bo???

What's wrong??? I am doing it too... Just that my condo in Penang...:rolleyes:

Cannot see people good meh??? Eye red again???:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

They are not more hot tempered than any other nationality. It's because of the law of large numbers that there are so many reports of hot tempered ah tiongs. And if you are wondering why there are so many reports of hot tempered ATs in SG, it's simply because the even tempered, well educated, well brought up and cultured ones tend to stay in China to be civil servants, run their SOEs and work for the MNCs based there. :wink:

anyone can logically explain how come ah tiongs so hot tempered?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tell you all what is the fundamental root cause of such incidents.

Letting home owners rent out their places in absentia: the home owners themselves need not stay at a particular property, as they could just rent out the entire flat or house while living somewhere else.

If the home owners had to stay at a place before renting a room out, do you honestly think property prices would have skyrocketed due to speculation, or they at least would be more discerning about the kind of people whom they rent out their premises to? :rolleyes:

Don't expect the rent-seeking pappies to do anything to change this arrangement. Population White Paper, maybe even Liu Thai Ker's 10 million population is right on track. Already they are making grandiose plans for the next 10, 20, 50 years.

You sow evil, you shall also reap evil. This is what happens when you vote for the PAP, and let it do whatever it wants with zero accountability. :wink:

Yes they should disallow HDB flats to be rented out wholesale. HDB should be for staying not investment, want to rent out should buy private property to rent out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where are the Sinkies? Machiam living in foreign country. The news are all about foreigners. :kma:

Yeah everyday is about foreigners killing foreigners, foreigners doing this and that shit, foreigners taking up mrt seats, jobs whatever and yet we have been told and many seem to think so too that sporeans should not dislike foreigners. Why cannot? Sporeans are too kind and nice and time to dislike foreigners who are creating troubles in Spores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are not more hot tempered than any other nationality. It's because of the law of large numbers that there are so many reports of hot tempered ah tiongs. And if you are wondering why there are so many reports of hot tempered ATs in SG, it's simply because the even tempered, well educated, well brought up and cultured ones tend to stay in China to be civil servants, run their SOEs and work for the MNCs based there. :wink:

In the 90s, my ex company had PRC IT analyst staff and they are all very well mannered, well educated and can speak English. It is PAP's fault to have no proper selection criteria and screening to bring in all the low grade ones nowadays.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysians again. Why am i not surprised? :rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

will HDB reposses the flat?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Screwed up policy, regardless of upgrading or downgrading, once you own a second property, HDB must take back the pigeon hole!

Goenitz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will i get possessed for walking past? :eek:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's wrong??? I am doing it too... Just that my condo in Penang...:rolleyes:

Cannot see people good meh??? Eye red again???:rolleyes:

Chey...still thot you wanna say that you stay in condo in SG and rented out your HDB flat in Penang.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=2]PRC Tampines murder: M’sian HDB owner lives in condo[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
December 19th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

A PRC man was arrested for the suspected murder of a PRC woman at Tampines Central 1 early Wednesday (17 Dec) morning.

The police received a call for assistance at 11.43pm on Tuesday (16 Dec). When they arrived at the HDB 5-room flat on the 7th floor of Block 503, they found the PRC woman dead in one of the bedrooms.
By then, the alleged killer had run to Block 505, carrying a knife. He then climbed onto the ledge on the 9th floor, threatening to jump.

While police officers tried to negotiate with him, he stabbed himself on the ledge. He did not die but bled profusely.

After climbing back to safety, he was arrested and taken to Changi General Hospital after 3am on Wednesday. The area in Block 505 was heavily stained with the man’s blood.

The man was charged with murder in hospital yesterday (18 Dec).

10818249_10204993909780607_7216348924260294676_o-640x480.jpg

The Chinese media reported that the HDB unit was rented out to at least 8 PRCs. It was apparently being sub-leased. It was rented out to a PRC master tenant who, in turn, leased it out to the other PRCs individually.

The suspect and the deceased apparently moved in only on Tuesday night at around 9pm. According to the other PRC tenants, at about 10.45pm, the couple began quarreling in their room. They heard loud shouting from behind the locked door.

About 10 minutes later, there was silence. The other tenants then saw the suspect emerging from the room with a bloody knife, partially wrapped in paper. He locked the door behind him and ran to Block 505. That was when the tenants called the master tenant, who was at work.

When the master tenant got back, he unlocked the bedroom door and found the woman lying face down motionless, stained with blood. He then called the police.

The master tenant confirmed that the suspect had contacted him over the weekend urgently looking for accommodation. The master tenant said he has been living in the flat for the past year and was helping the flat owner to manage the sub-leasing.

A neighbour told the media that some of the PRC tenants are believed to be factory workers.

PRC tenants moving out shaken by incident (aka RUN ROAD!)

After the tragedy, some of the PRC tenants moved out of the flat on Wednesday evening (17 Dec). The media saw at least 7 men and women entering and leaving the flat. Some were carrying suitcases.
“After an incident like this, would you want to stay on?” said a PRC tenant. “My worry is that other landlords will not accept us because of the connection to this killing.”

The other tenants said they had paid little attention to the 2 newcomers when they arrived, as the tenants and their guests came and went all the time.

“Sometimes, the tenants have friends or family over, so the flat could be housing up to 12 people at a time, which I know is illegal,” said the master tenant. “But we never make any trouble. This is the first time I’ve seen blood.”

HDB unit belongs to a Malaysian

Shin Min Daily interviewed Fadzilah Hanum who lived next door to the HDB flat. The flat is owned by a Malaysian. He married a PRC and the couple lived in a condominium while renting their HDB flat out to make money.

According to Mdm Fadzilah, the couple bought the flat 5 years ago. She said, “They lived there for about 2 to 3 years before moving to a condominium at East Coast. They then rented out their HDB flat and there were many tenants seen moving in and out.”

=> In other words, the FTrash have not even fulfilled the MOP before buying a new private property! Game the SG system until like this while young SGs are being priced out of the property market!

“He gave me his name card and asked me to inform him immediately if the flat gets too noisy. He said he will take care. Nothing has happened until now,” she added.

Mdm Fadzilah also told the media, “They (PRC tenants) never opened their door fully, leaving only enough space for them to squeeze out one by one.”
She added she had seen mattresses in the living room, indicating that many tenants were staying in the HDB flat at times.

Idiot, if he bought hdb 5 years ago, his MOP was 3 years. So he did fulfil the MOP.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screwed up policy, regardless of upgrading or downgrading, once you own a second property, HDB must take back the pigeon hole!

Agree, but make it after 2014 please, I am holding on to one :smile:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo jiu hu kia wu buay iskandar sway sg condo hdb tan lui boh