• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman found dead in Tampines, suspect arrested

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grapic murder case in tampines look at the amount of blood spilled

his is only the begining of the 426 crimewave...the yishun triple murder。。。someone need to compile all the murders committed by 死阿陆。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Tampines was an idyllic Melayu town. I thought even the plague of Tiongs imported by Lee Hsien Loong had only extended as far east as Geylang.

I guess I am wrong. :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Tampines was an idyllic Melayu town. I thought even the plague of Tiongs imported by Lee Hsien Loong had only extended as far east as Geylang. I guess I am wrong. :wink:

you can take the tiongs out from geyland but can't take them out from the tampon-penis area / syndrome :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Internet Age already still got people believing in Ghosts one meh?

Ghosts surf the net or not? :p

29w39e8.png

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FAP Traitors Allowing PRC FTrash to Turn HDB Flats into Dragon Inns!

Quote:
RedoTampinesMurder181214e.jpg

By Hoe Pei Shan And Aw Cheng Wei

The Chinese nationals who had been sharing a flat in Tampines where a woman was allegedly murdered on Tuesday night could not bear to live there any more, and have decided to move out.

Yesterday evening, the occupants were seen packing up their belongings and leaving.

"After an incident like this, would you want to stay on?" said one Chinese national, who revealed that he is the master tenant. He had been renting the seventh-floor five-room flat at Block 503 for the past year, and helped the unit's owners manage the sub-leases. He declined to give his name and occupation, but added that he would be staying in a hotel until he could find new lodgings. "My worry is that other landlords will not accept us because of the connection to this killing."

Other occupants who spoke to The Straits Times said they were returning to China after the traumatic incident.

The 37-year-old man arrested for the suspected murder and the victim had moved into the flat only on Tuesday night. Two hours later, the woman was found dead in a bedroom, while the man had run off to the next block, where he stabbed himself and threatened to jump from the ninth storey.

He was later arrested and taken to hospital.

The other occupants of the unit said they had paid little attention to the two new faces when they arrived, as tenants and their guests move in and out all the time. "Sometimes, the tenants have friends or family over, so the flat could be housing up to 12 people at a time, which I know is illegal," said the master tenant. "But we never make any trouble. This is the first time I've seen blood."

According to Housing Board guidelines, a five- room flat can have only nine sub-tenants, and only Singapore citizens can sub-let their flats. A Straits Times check revealed the unit is owned by one Ms Huang Yuefan and Mr Chew Chak Min, who are believed to be married to each other. According to Chinese evening Shin Min Daily, Mr Chew said that he had kept to HDB regulations on flat leases.

Madam Fadzilah Hanum, who lives next door but heard little noise at the time of the alleged murder, said it was hard to keep track of the number of people living in the unit as "faces change regularly". This has been the case since the owners started renting out their unit about two years ago.

The owners had asked her to contact them if the tenants created any problems. But the 35-year-old customer service officer did not have a reason to do so as the tenants kept to themselves.

"They never opened their doors fully, leaving only enough space for them to squeeze out one by one," she said, adding that she has seen mattresses in the living room.

[email protected]
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...nts-decide-move-out-flat-20141218#xtor=CS1-10

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Traitors Allowing PRC FTrash to Turn HDB Flats into Dragon Inns!

Fucking PAP know this fucking thing is happening everywhere but they choose to fucking deny it so this fucking problem is created by them.
To stop this from happening, vote the PAP out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If this flat was in an oppo ward, HDB will be on the ball and crack down on it.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

is HDB going to reposses this falt?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking PAP know this fucking thing is happening everywhere but they choose to fucking deny it so this fucking problem is created by them.
To stop this from happening, vote the PAP out.

Please la, 6.9 million if don't live like this then live like what ... move to Sentosa Ah!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the first place, can HDBee even allow PRC to be Master tenants and then thereafter he has sub tenants?

I don't think so.

I think it's about time HDBee compulsorily acquire this flat from the supposed Landlord.

Renting seeking hell hole, there is when the Rulers only care about how much money they can squeeze from every Hell hole! LoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tell you all what is the fundamental root cause of such incidents.

Letting home owners rent out their places in absentia: the home owners themselves need not stay at a particular property, as they could just rent out the entire flat or house while living somewhere else.

If the home owners had to stay at a place before renting a room out, do you honestly think property prices would have skyrocketed due to speculation, or they at least would be more discerning about the kind of people whom they rent out their premises to? :rolleyes:

Don't expect the rent-seeking pappies to do anything to change this arrangement. Population White Paper, maybe even Liu Thai Ker's 10 million population is right on track. Already they are making grandiose plans for the next 10, 20, 50 years.

You sow evil, you shall also reap evil. This is what happens when you vote for the PAP, and let it do whatever it wants with zero accountability. :wink:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where are the Sinkies? Machiam living in foreign country. The news are all about foreigners. :kma:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please la, 6.9 million if don't live like this then live like what ... move to Sentosa Ah!
mov 2 sentosa goot wat! ...

evryday can watch water wif ur doggie ... :smile:

while ogling @ sum sort of futuristic dystopia ... :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mov 2 sentosa goot wat! ...

evryday can watch water wif ur doggie ... :smile:

while ogling @ sum sort of futuristic dystopia ... :rolleyes:

Sentosa is for foreigners & tourists. You will notices that there are no VIPs like LKY, LHL,... are staying there. They might own the properties but do not live there

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

anyone can logically explain how come ah tiongs so hot tempered?