• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the future of singapore!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
welcome to paradise!!!!!!the dystopia of 6.9 million!!!

[video=youtube;nq_SpRBXRmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, at least they have empty plots of land next to the blocks of flats.

In Sinkieland, those empty plots of land would have been converted into a multi-storey carpark, a nursing home, another suburb mall, or a LRT station. Expect also to see a Food Republic food court, Breadtalk bakery or Toast Box eatery if there are some vacant lots for commercial use. And let's also not forget about those wonderful pawnshops and moneylending shops. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Different things happened to his previous nicks:

One is still existing and on record as having more than 8000 posts, but when we click on latest posts, there is nothing. That's because you deleted all his posts. :biggrin:

A few got banned outright - by you. :o

One got zapped into moderation and was never used again. - zapped into moderation by me, with your agreement. :p

Another one bought InfPee and was gladly accepted by you. :wink:

your current nick will end up the same way your previous nicks did.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam, I hardly post in this main folder but I just thought that I should this time round, to lodge a complaint against sochi2014 for using religion to stir up anger in others.

I can understand people disagreeing with religion or certain aspects of it and even condemning it because it is what they firmly believe . I can respect that.

This nick however is just using religion to spam the forum , belittle and make fun of everyone here and that should not be.

Thank you.

If you don't shut the fuck up about that arsehole Jesus your current nick will end up the same way your previous nicks did.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, I hardly post in this main folder but I just thought that I should this time round, to lodge a complaint against sochi2014 for using religion to stir up anger in others.

I can understand people disagreeing with religion or certain aspects of it and even condemning it because it is what they firmly believe . I can respect that.

This nick however is just using religion to spam the forum , belittle and make fun of everyone here and that should not be.

Thank you.

You can only be stirred up in anger if you allow yourself to be. A Zen concept, but you should learn about it.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not angry with him, why should I be? I am just objecting that he uses religion to tease and make fun of people. If the boss allows him to continue then so be it.

You can only be stirred up in anger if you allow yourself to be. A Zen concept, but you should learn about it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome to paradise!!!!!!the dystopia of 6.9 million!!!

[video=youtube;nq_SpRBXRmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_SpRBXRmE[/video]

It does not have to be this way. Go buy a home in JB and apply for "Malaysia My 2nd Home (MM2H)". if approved, you can buy a car tax free. Use this car to drive to work in singapore. even with the daily charges, its still many times cheaper than COE. and no tax up front. Plus cheap malaysian petrol. The money you save, go buy a yacht and pray they replace the causeway with a bridge so that you can sail from one end of johore straits to the other.