• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

I can see why TJS is taking an independent approach to the other parties. The SF party is the only party to reject the argument that the MIW cannot be replaced. Their intention is to do just that. This is bold.

Just look at the pap ministers. Who are the poor performers...I would say they are:

1 LHL
2. TCH
3. VB
4. YI
5. LW
6. LSS

The present PAP Cabinet is a weak Cabinet and that's worrisome

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SingFirst sounds too much like a GLC,Singtel,Singpost,SingAir.

u can predict the future from the name of a company,this is going to be one of those Singaporean organisations.fat,over bureaucratic,pain in the ass,incompetent,overpriced,unoriginal,uncreative and full of idiotic management.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SingFirst sounds too much like a GLC,Singtel,Singpost,SingAir.

u can predict the future from the name of a company,this is going to be one of those Singaporean organisations.fat,over beurecratic,incompetent,overpriced and full of idiotic management.

But still much better than the arrogant, deaf pap.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just look at the pap ministers. Who are the poor performers...I would say they are:

1 LHL
2. TCH
3. VB
4. YI
5. LW
6. LSS

The present PAP Cabinet is a weak Cabinet and that's worrisome

Dun forget Desperate Lee, Cow Bu Nowant, Disgrace Fu and those Overdecorated Generals Kee Chiu and Tan Pansai. All are balls carriers who cannot measure up!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

No way AMK gonna fall. LHL for all his flaws is way too popular in AMK. I bet my last dollar TJS will not send his strongest team (that means him!) to AMK.

My bet : TJS and AYG will try to take the fortress at AMK. Both have nothing to lose as TJS can try again in the coming PE while AYG has a successful psychiatry practice.

Both will go for broke or nothing! In fact it would be great to see TJS take on the defeated LSL in a PE contest. My bet again is on TJS to beat the clown prince hands down!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun forget Desperate Lee, Cow Bu Nowant, Disgrace Fu and those Overdecorated Generals Kee Chiu and Tan Pansai. All are balls carriers who cannot measure up!

Agree. The updated list of useless PAP Ministers:

1 LHL
2. TCH
3. VB
4. YI
5. LW
6. LSS
7. KBW
8. Grace Fu
9. TCJ

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i cant feel excited about the next g.e. without packing my bags first for australia and putting on my brown pants.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

i cant feel excited about the next g.e. without packing my bags first for australia and putting on my brown pants.

Bro pls go if you have to. Yes put on your frenchbrief too if you have to go. We need fighters to stay and fight the papzis in our next GE. Not clowns like you who are losers.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My bet : TJS and AYG will try to take the fortress at AMK. Both have nothing to lose as TJS can try again in the coming PE while AYG has a successful psychiatry practice.

Both will go for broke or nothing! In fact it would be great to see TJS take on the defeated LSL in a PE contest. My bet again is on TJS to beat the clown prince hands down!

I hope TJS leads a strong team to AMK GRC.

AYG may lead the charge at TP if there is AP agreement and unity

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is good to leave this crumbling Singapore. But don't give up your SG citizenship yet. Come and vote against the pap at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No way AMK gonna fall. LHL for all his flaws is way too popular in AMK. I bet my last dollar TJS will not send his strongest team (that means him!) to AMK.

many Singaporeans are hoping for a strong AP Team at AMK to slap LHL

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amk to fall is quite hard as pinky is quite popular there. However if ice cream party is in it for the long haul. There will be higher chance to win in the following erection. Ice cream is targeting the so called strong wards as they were contested by 3rd rate oppos. Now if a strong oppo contest than there will b hope. Dont forget it took wp many tries to win aljunied. Perseverance. Good policy n the willingnesd to serve will help them.

[DQUOTE=methink;2071312]My bet : TJS and AYG will try to take the fortress at AMK. Both have nothing to lose as TJS can try again in the coming PE while AYG has a successful psychiatry practice.

Both will go for broke or nothing! In fact it would be great to see TJS take on the defeated LSL in a PE contest. My bet again is on TJS to beat the clown prince hands down![/QUOTE]

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cannot 4get tis fellaz kfc antics ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro pls go if you have to. Yes put on your frenchbrief too if you have to go. We need fighters to stay and fight the papzis in our next GE. Not clowns like you who are losers.

yes and i welcome you to join me.why stay on this stupid island to sink with the rest of the idiots who dont wish to be saved?be realistic bro.even if Oppies win the election,what will become of it?an island of retards will always be a island of retards,producing a bunch of retarded policies.better to go to paradise on earth Australia or Norway.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes and i welcome you to join me.why stay on this stupid island to sink with the rest of the idiots who dont wish to be saved?be realistic bro.even if Oppies win the election,what will become of it?a island of retards will always be a island of retards,producing a bunch of retarded policies.better to go to paradise on earth Australia or Norway.

You have a good point. But many choose to stay and fight. And I am thankful for people who remain to fight

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why are they called ice cream party?

Their logo resemble the Walls Ice Cream we are familiar with...maybe their leader had done a lot of licking or being licked, which beg the question " to lick or not to lick...." maybe the could be the famous woman lickers to join them... ha ha ha

Why Blue T-Shirts?....:rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Their logo resemble the Walls Ice Cream we are familiar with...maybe their leader had done a lot of licking or being licked, which beg the question " to lick or not to lick...." maybe the could be the famous woman lickers to join them... ha ha ha

Why Blue T-Shirts?....:rolleyes:

u prefer whiter than white's?