• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why E69 and Tonychat Like to Fuck each other so much?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes you are..low life same as e69, sell ass chee buy to PAP master.

Dear all, please pardon jiu hu kia Tonychat. He and his family has been selling themselves to UMNO & MCA in Malaysia and he assumes that other are like them!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ORBIGOOD!

Stupid monkey early Saturday morning kenna fucked. Be careful this weekend sure very suay unless to Kuanyin Temple take flowers for bath.

Hahahaha...Si Kup Por...next week i go bkk fuck your ass...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You gays go be happy and wank each other and just leave my points alone.

This thread is a good thread there is no where in this thread showing people are gay or wanking why do you hate gays and wanking so much even if it exist?

The zapping is legitimate because you came into this thread to disrupt and falsely accuse contributors.

Anyway you have been a bad bad boy.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aiyoh... dun fight dun fight...

shake hand cho peng yew lah...

tonychat fuck me upside down i also no leaction .. just let him be lah... once u accept his lan cheow kuan, everything ok liao.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Me, I mess with Tonychat that jiu hu foreign trash. I am your enemy!!

Whoever adores this piece foreign trash shit messes with me and a lot other forummers!

有话慢慢讲,不要伤和气

In hokkien, Wu Wei Man Man Kong...